Prayer Request Update

Sammy D.
on 9/9/14 1:54 am - New Bern, NC
VSG on 11/06/14

Now I know how horrible it is for those who are going through the waiting to find out if their insurance will approve the surgery. I am self pay and having to finance my journey. I applied last Tuesday, I must say that the bank is really dragging their feet in letting me know if I am approved. Communication has been terrible as the loan officer has yet to return any of my calls, and is never available to talk to . How unprofessional is that?

Yesterday, I took it upon myself to drop by the bank after work to see what was going on. I went in with a smile. Low and behold the loan officer was right behind the receptionist. Poor girl looked so stressed out. She said she has been bombarded recently in a high number of closing mortgages and new requests, and that she hasn't forgotten me. I still kept the smile on my face and offered apology, just that this is life or death for me, and currently on a cliff hanger.

I have been nothing but a big ball of nerves lately. I'm not sleeping well, and it is taking everything inside of me and tons of prayer not to smoke (I am a smoker in remission and wanting to stay that way).

I continue to ask humbly for prayers. Prayers not to allow my nerves to get the best of me, and that I can just get an answer soon.

Thanks OH VSGers for all the support.

Sammy

HW: 478+ Consult: 478 Pre Op: 453 SW: 438 CW: 293 (7-20-15) GW: 225 LBS Gone: 185

VSG with Dr. T. Ryan Heider at the Center for Surgical Weight Loss at Lake Norman 11-6-14

ACTS 2:38

Pamela M.
on 9/9/14 2:19 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

I will say a pray that you get a big "APPROVED" answer very soon.  Stay strong and know that it's worth the wait!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Amber G.
on 9/9/14 3:59 am
VSG on 04/02/14

Doubling up an what Pam said! Will keep you in prayer 

Jana S.
on 9/9/14 6:44 am

What type of loan are you applying for?  Unsecured?  HELOC?  I work at a bank currently and the unsecured loans should only take a day or so. If it is a equity loan, they are much longer but STILL...no matter how busy she is...she should still be in contact with you.  If you don't hear from her soon, call her manager.  Good luck!!!

Jana

I've been sleeved!!

Surgery date....Sept 10th, 2014

honorable3161
on 9/9/14 7:18 am - Stone Mountain, GA
VSG on 09/08/14

I'm praying for you brother God knows what you need ask and you shall receive....

VSG 09/08/2014  God brought to it he will bring you through it!!!! Heaven Bound 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views