Anybody get the SADI (aka Loop DS)? I need to hear from you

chimeraboo
on 9/24/14 11:18 am - Raleigh, NC
Revision on 10/10/14

Looking for first hand experience, not bashing or nay saying without solid proof.  Thanks!

mickeymantle
on 9/24/14 3:57 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

there is a ds forum , , but most people don't need a ds as the sleeve works fine for most people , do your research before getting any surgery and decide for your self with your surgeons input weather you need the much more drastic surgery with more side effects or wether the vsg alone would do the job it has for me and I am a heavy weight , the vsg is the go to surgery for heavy weight for my surgeon,

most ds surgeons do the sleeve and go back and do the bypass part 1 year latter if needed , but the sleeve in the ds is usually a lot bigger than for the vsg

you could get the sleeve done and then if needed have the bye pst part added if needed

the surgery is only a small part of your weight loss the biggest part is staying on a great food plan , and the vsg is a great tool to help you do that

you will not go wrong with any of the weight loss surgeries except maybe the lap band , assuming your go to a great surgeon with great follow ups after , you will need a support system after surgery and a support group is the best way to go 

of all the surgeries the vsg has the most normal life stye the ds the hardest life style , many people have problems with gas and diarrhea  and you will need a lot more supplements

best advise I can give is do your homework first

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 267 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views