Losing weight finally!!!

Carolyn W.
on 9/25/14 1:06 pm, edited 9/25/14 1:06 pm

Hi again everyone!

So far I'm on day 4 of 7 on my pre op liver shrinking diet. It's been pure misery, but I'm getting through it. I can't really stomach the protein shakes and I actually threw up today from one, but I've been trying to drink lots of water and make sure I'm staying hydrated. I've also been eating soup (which I'm allowed) and sugar free jello that I made today. But, the main reason I'm writing this is because I'm down to 198!!!! Wow! I haven't lost weight in 7 years! I think part of it is that I have barely been eating, but I'm really proud of myself for sticking to this diet. I haven't cheated once and I don't plan on it :). Last monday (the 15th) I weighed in at 210 in my doctors office. Since starting this journey back in January, I have not been under 200. In the past year I really haven't been under 200. I am so proud to be back in the 100's and really looking forward to my surgery on Monday!!!!!

Carolyn :)

Carolyn W.
on 9/25/14 1:07 pm

For some reason, my ticker won't update. Oops!

grayC
on 9/25/14 10:42 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Congratulations on your ore-op weight loss!!

your life is about to change in ways you can not imagine!! 

Your in for months and months of joy and wonderment!

C H
on 9/26/14 2:58 am

what protein shake are you drinking? I've tried several and can only tolerate premade shake from premier protein, congrats on your weightloss! how tall are you , btw?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 78 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views