Waiting for insurance approval

Sheilarae
on 10/11/14 1:28 am

First time posting after months of reading. I am waiting for insurance approval after months of jumping through "the hoops to a healthier me". I have the benefit of an in home tutorial and supporter who had VSG 8/5/2014. We are so excited about the changes we are making. Of course I have seen first hand the pain experienced when eating too fast or too much, that freaks me out a little but I am most worried about the possibility of insomnia! I am not a nice person without lots of good sleep. One of the best things about my pre-op journey has been getting my CPAP I have severe sleep apnea and have wore my mask every minute of every night since getting it, I know longer fly off the handle when my 17 yr old daughter opens her mouth to speak. I don't fall asleep at my computer and I don't wake up each morning wondering why I am more tired than I was when I went to bed. I went from 37 awakenings to

mickeymantle
on 10/11/14 3:10 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

start getting ready for the surgery it may come faster that you think , approval can be in a few days and surgery in a week or 2

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active