This is such an amazing place!

Tara W.
on 10/8/14 12:04 pm - Canada

I'm a lerker.  Hahaha.  I've just had my first orientation with my clinic and I'm super looking forward to taking this journey.   But what I've found truly amazing is this forum!   You people are constantly helping and lifting each other up with incredible caring and encouragement.  If people are bummed out and need to rant you've got their back and you take their hand and lead them through.  Or if they're celebrating you join in!   So I just want to thank you all for all the great advice and information, it's been a great place to fine real info and first hand experiences.  You guys are the BEST!

Sleeved by Dr.Menezes at Red Deer Hospital July 16th 2015

HW 315 SW 262 CW 203-month 1 -27lbs, month 2 -7lbs, month 3 -9lbs, month 4 -8lbs, month 5 -10lbs, Month 6 -0lbs (thanks Christmas), Month 7 -8lbs,

jenn1469
on 10/8/14 12:35 pm

You'll be giving info soon and encouragement and loving your sleeve. Welcome to our journey

Jennifer

Luvmygs
on 10/8/14 12:55 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Tara, you'll find this to be the BEST forum filled with information and wonderful support. I've learned so much from these people and so will you. Welcome!

Dee R.
on 10/8/14 1:22 pm - CA

I could not agree with you more Tara!!  I'm fairly new myself and already LOVE these people!!! 

Mary Gee
on 10/8/14 3:01 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I can't tell you how much I've learned since finding this site  And the support has been fantastic  

No nastiness here - we like to help each other succeed.  

Best wishes along your journey!!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Kelly Jean
on 10/8/14 7:08 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Tara that's what this is all about .. and i can tell you for sure that without this forum I don't know how well I would have done.... The ups the downs the support ... it's amazing some really great people here trust me!!! It makes it that much more fun !!! Best of luck to you and your journey... I'll look forward to reading your posts!!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/14 8:52 pm - RIVERDALE, NJ

i love this place!

shannon2128
on 10/8/14 9:02 pm - Chicago, IL

I love this site and feel so much more confident in my choice the more I visit!

Live well, Laugh hard, Love harder...

30-ish, 5' 4", HW: 325, LW: 220, CW: 276, GW: 145

Pre-op: 14lb, M1: 21, M2:

shannon2128
on 10/8/14 9:02 pm - Chicago, IL
diane S.
on 10/9/14 3:45 am

i have been on this site for nearly 6 years since first considering vsg. back then there were only a dozen or so posts a day on vsg.  I learned so much from those that went before me. now at nearly 5 years i still check in every day and probably will forever. it still helps me and i try to help others. keeps me connected and tuned in and helps me stay at goal.  love all the cool folks here and can't get enough of the joy expressed by those who get rid of weight and find their lives again.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views