Nov 12th it is!!!

Tealeyes
on 10/16/14 7:49 am
VSG on 11/12/14

Anyone else ischeduled for around this time???

sTuRnAsCeYt
on 10/16/14 9:30 am

That's my date!

Tealeyes
on 10/16/14 9:46 am
VSG on 11/12/14

Oh Good.!!!!...where do you live!!!!????

sTuRnAsCeYt
on 10/16/14 9:56 am, edited 10/16/14 10:03 am

Kansas City, MO area, how about you?

November18
on 10/16/14 9:49 am
VSG on 11/18/14

Hi, I'm scheduled for November 18th. Not sure if it is going to happen yet. Have to get my cardio clearance . Scheduled for an echo and a thallium stress test next Thursday. Have pre-op ultra sound, blood work and EKG on Monday and endoscopy on Friday. It's really getting scary to me. I'm older than most people that have this surgery. Will be 63 by surgery date. Would love to communicate with someone who is around my time if this does happen? How are you feeling? Are you clear with everything? I'm in Pennsylvania.  Please keep in touch. I'm also not real sure about using this site. Just learning and trying my best. Love reading the posts. It calms me for the most part because most people are so positive! Bonnie

Bonnie

Tealeyes
on 10/16/14 10:46 am
VSG on 11/12/14

Hi...I am in PA too...and I just turned 66 yesterdat!......I did get all my clearances.....i started in July and just had my last nutrition appointment yesterday . I said I never have been to the doctor so much in my life...or had more test.  After all of them...i found out I had Sleep Apnea....and I was anemic...had to have an Iron infusion...and I was low in Vitamin.D ...so not too bad. I am just glad that part is over. Now for the wait till november

Where do you live inPA?

November18
on 10/16/14 10:19 pm
VSG on 11/18/14

I am in Easton, PA. Having my surgery at Lehigh Valley Hospital by Dr. Harrison. I'm so glad to hear from someone older because most of the posts I read are from YOUNG girls. I don't know why the age thing has me so worried.  Recently had a few friends who have out of the blue had heart problems. Nothing to do with weight. It would be nice to keep in touch since our surgeries will only be 6 days apart if all goes as planned. All those tests next week are going to be rough. Did you have to have the endoscopy?

Bonnie

ChelieV
on 10/16/14 11:37 am - NJ
VSG on 10/28/14

Hi Bonnie, I am in NJ. My surgery is set for October 28. I will be 63 in January. Am on the third day of the 2 week pre-op diet. The only tests I have left are pre-surgery clearances at the hospital. Will be doing those next Friday.  Hard to believe just 12 more days. I am mostly excited, but a little nervous, too.

Chelie

i    

VSG 10/28/14 by Dr. Marc Bessler at Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ

November18
on 10/16/14 10:25 pm
VSG on 11/18/14

Hi, Chelie, so glad to hear from someone my age!! Don't know why I'm worried so much about it. It's just that most of the posts are from YOUNG girls. I don't have any real major health problems right now and I get scared I'm going to create some. Although this Morbid Obesity itself is a huge health problem. I'm in Easton, PA and I'm having my surgery at Lehigh Valley Hospital by Dr. Harrison. Did you have to have an endoscopy?

Bonnie