Anxiety is driving me crazy

tkeevs13
on 10/21/14 11:54 am - Colorado Springs, CO

The waiting game is killing me. My doctor sent my referral out on Monday so that should be in the mail soon. I'm just afraid of what the surgeon will say, if he'll accept me or not. The referral was one obstacle and now i'm on to the next one. I'm a very impatient person and I know this process won't happen over night, I just want to get the ball rolling!!!!

Tealeyes
on 10/21/14 12:50 pm
VSG on 11/12/14

If you got the referral... It is a safe bet that your doctor will  be fine with it....I don't think  you have a thing to worry about there. !

tkeevs13
on 10/21/14 12:51 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

Thank you! I think a part of me know that but the other side is like going super crazy. Its a bad tendency of mine haha!

Tealeyes
on 10/21/14 12:53 pm
VSG on 11/12/14

I get that... I think we all have that tendancy!

tkeevs13
on 10/21/14 12:59 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

Oh probably! It drives my family crazy. That's why I vent on here!

knolmom
on 10/21/14 1:05 pm

Please read my post above. I am in the same anxious state as you are, but mine is about a test result. After  all the obstacles, and especially if your Doctor sent in the recommendation, I am sure it will be good. I can't imagine any doctor would send in a negative report without discussing it with you first. Your surgeon is not his patient, you are.

When I finally got to asking my doctor for a letter of medical necessity, he was so excited for me that I thought he would cry. He has been urging me to look into this for two years. He said, don't worry, I'll make it real good. A week later he called me to pick it up. It is in a sealed envelope in my pocketbook. I am afraid to read it. I don't want to see how badly I need the surgery in case it doesn't come about.

tkeevs13
on 10/22/14 12:36 am - Colorado Springs, CO

I understand. If it doesnt come about just keep trying! I know its a hell of a lot easier said than done, but I'm here if you ever need anything! My referral should be in the mail today, hopefully! I love this site, it keeps me busy and very hopeful! You got this:) 

Dee R.
on 10/22/14 12:17 am - CA

I'm going thru the waiting game myself.  Drives me crazy!  I'm so ready for this.  Been preparing since June.  Bag is already packed for the hospital and I don't have a surgery date.  LOL

tkeevs13
on 10/22/14 12:37 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Oh its driving me INSANE! Haha, I cant believe I am this excited about something. I dont think ive ever wanted something so badly! Hey having that bag already packed is a-okay! That just means youre gonna get this done and youre so already prepared! Good luck!

Dee R.
on 10/22/14 12:52 am - CA

I'm beyond prepared!!  I'm with you, though.  I'm so excited about it I can't contain myself sometimes.