very little wieght lost during this 1000 calorie diet

happytoloose
on 10/25/14 1:54 pm

WEIRD, but t I've only cut about 4 lbs after 11 days. Ive been really staunch on my calorie count.

The previous 2 weeks, just consciously tracking everything I ate I lost 15lbs. Some days I went way over 1000 cal.

Other days I hovered in the ballpark of 1200 or so. But since the 15th, when my 2 week pre op diet started, Ive stayed at 1000

A day and only lost 4lbs.

Anybody else experience this?

Guess it really doesn't matter at this point. ONLY THREE MORE DAYS!!!

Feeling great and ready to GO.

Can someone point me to the directions to add the tracker to my posts? I would appreciate it.

MAKE ROOM ON THE LOOSERS BENCH FOLKS, IM JOINING THE CLUB.

Thank,

Rod

Tucson, az

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/14 2:00 pm - Loganville, GA

Since you have cut your calories significantly, your body is probably just trying to retain at this point.  It's a common problem with any weight loss as far as I know.  It will pass :)

mickeymantle
on 10/25/14 3:17 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

thats just a myth  you lost almost 20 lb in less than a month that is great , your body just slows down the lose or stops for a while to ajust then starts losing again , bet if you got out the tape measure you lost inchs

don't let the scale drive you crazy the only scale you need to use daily is the food scale 

only weigh yourself once a week at the same time wearing the same stuff , nude is best , also better if you just had a bowel movement

relax your doing great  

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

rumpole6
on 10/26/14 1:49 am

I lost 14 lbs in the pre op diet but only 4 on the first week of post op diet. I expected more but maybe my body is trying to adjust to the reduced calorie count.

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views