Recommitted - I WILL get to goal

PinkNoley
on 10/28/14 11:18 pm - IN

I did it...I fell off the wagon. It was slow at first - an Andies mint before bed, a tootsie pop mid-afternoon at work. No big deal. That slowly crept into several fun sized candy bars during day-long meetings and ice cream every night. Then - the big one - a week-long glutenated binge of cookies and muffins and cake. It was horrible. Especially since I have Celiac Disease and that kind of stuff makes me very sick. But I didn't care, the food made me FEEL so good...while it was going into my mouth. But after, after I felt despicable. What was I doing? Only a year ago I had surgery and started this journey to a healthier me. Why was I throwing it away? In addition to mentally feeling like crap, I did physically too. I was tired all the time, cranky, and achy. Additionally, I gained 5 lbs since July. Unacceptable.

So on Sunday, I recommitted. I've cut out the sugar...once I'm comfortable with that, the carbs will be next. I'm only 14 lbs from goal - I've already lost 2 since Sunday - there's no way I'm going to stop here. I worked too hard for this to throw it away. I'm too smart to screw this up. I'm too stubborn to become a statistic. I WILL get to goal and I will stay there. My life is more important than any piece of candy.

Surgery: 9/20/2013
Highest Weight: 276 | Surgery Weight: 238.6 | Current Weight: 164 | Goal: 150

jenn1469
on 10/28/14 11:53 pm

Well you only gained 14 pounds at least you caught it before you got to pre surgery weight.  You got this I believe you can do this be strong and stay clear of the bad food

Jennifer

PinkNoley
on 10/29/14 12:09 am - IN
On October 29, 2014 at 6:53 AM Pacific Time, jenn1469 wrote:

Well you only gained 14 pounds at least you caught it before you got to pre surgery weight.  You got this I believe you can do this be strong and stay clear of the bad food

Oh no, I never got to goal - I am still 14 lbs away. The closest I got to goal was 11 lbs away...I only regained 5...but that's 5 I have to re-lose.

Thank you for your support!

Luvmygs
on 10/29/14 12:23 am
VSG on 12/04/14

We learn from our mistakes. Don't look back just keep moving forward. You can meet your goal and you will. Good luck

Ms Shell
on 10/29/14 4:06 am - Hawthorne, CA

You got this...it happens...I'm routing for you!!

Ms Shell

PinkNoley
on 10/29/14 5:31 am - IN

THANKS! 

Most Active