Such an inspiration, and she started some of her steps here!!! Peanutfreemom...

novascotiadawn
on 11/9/14 10:41 am, edited 11/9/14 11:00 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Melanie had her sleeve in 2009....

What an inspiration Melanie is! A lady we can call our friend! Melanie Peppin Wildman!!!! Congratulations!!! Xxx

Mrs. Canada Breaking News: Mrs. Canada, Melanie Peppin Wildman has just learned that she has won the prestigious Stevie Award!!!!! The award is the prestigious Stevie Awards for Women in Business. (It's the largest of its kind in the world and winners include the CEO of Pepsi, ebay and Hewlett Packard to just mention a few. The Award Gala is in New York City November 14, 2014 and will be Televised around the world as well as on all Business TV Channels. Melanie will be participating in the Mrs.World at the time and therefor her husband and Chief Marketing Director will be accepting her award on her behalf. How great is this on the eve of the Mrs. World competition!!! 

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Ms Shell
on 11/10/14 12:52 am - Hawthorne, CA

OMG great for her...that's awesome!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/14 12:59 am

That's so awesome!! She was my inspiration when I was first sleeved.  I remember reading her posts with awe.  When she left here, it was a huge loss of me.  I am so happy to hear that she is still doing well, apparently amazingly well.  Thank you for sharing.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views