premier protein drinks from Sams

BrendaRae
on 12/27/14 10:01 pm
VSG on 01/13/15

Thank you! I am going to start shopping at a whole foods store today. I have a good friend that is an organic health nut so i will be using some of her recipes to start a new "healthy" life .  Start my preop today

LilSleeved
on 12/28/14 4:39 pm

To me, it makes good sense to eat clean. Small space fits in the best of the best. No reason to fill my tiny sleeve with trash foods. Clean eating has helped me get to goal and maintain. Your tastes will change soon and you won't even miss those other things. Good luck!

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

lo_ri_p
on 12/28/14 4:27 am - Ocala, FL

What do you do for sugar alternatives? I tend to get headaches with most after two sips.  Nutra sweet is the only one I can drink and not even much of that.  My doctor recommends crystal lite to get fluids in but again aspartame

LilSleeved
on 12/28/14 4:37 pm

I drink fruit infused water. Lemon, lime, mint, cucumbers, ginger and lots of ice infuse over night. I drink half my body weight in oz of water. No sugar or sugar alternatives. I have done honey in hot tea but that's it. I started at 488 and 513 was my highest. I have had to give up things like sugar to get to my goal. I carb cycle and love eating lots of fruit on my high carb days.

Lost 271lbs with my LapBand in 22 months!  My Band malfunctioned and I gained almost 42lbs and then revised to the Sleeve 9/24/12!  I lost another 140 lbs with my Sleeve!  Loved the LapBand and Lovin' The Sleeve!

lo_ri_p
on 12/29/14 8:04 am - Ocala, FL

Thanks I will have to try that.  My parents have a mixed citrus tree in their yard.  They have limes coming out of their ears.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/25/14 10:01 pm - MI

I liked the premier protein before and after surgery. I still  use them as a go to if I can't meet my protein goal for the day. I only like the chocolate. I always have a few cold at home and in my work fridge.

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Brina78
on 12/26/14 12:31 am - San Diego, CA

Premier Protein isn't bad..but you might want to buy a 4pack for now...because i drank them before surgery just fine...but after..the after taste didn't sit well with me :( I still have like half a case in my pantry lol I LOVE LOVE Syntrax Necter...it is easy to mix they have TONS of flavors..and they don't have that thick milky after taste... I love the Fuzzy navel...Twisted Cherry and Crystal Sky..

I ordered my sample pack from here...

http://www.smartbodynutrition.com/syntrax-nectar-protein-variety-pack.html

Overall Premier is not bad..but you will get tired of it...well at least i did lol

Good LUCK!

Sabrina :)

BrendaRae
on 12/26/14 10:37 am
VSG on 01/13/15

thank you! im putting that on my favorites and will order some to try. 

BrendaRae
on 12/27/14 1:53 am, edited 12/27/14 10:39 pm
VSG on 01/13/15

thank you again, i just ordered the variety pack, 15 flavors for $21, not bad. Anxiously awaiting arrival to try!

Brina78
on 12/29/14 3:16 am - San Diego, CA

Hopefully you will like it! It's the only protein i drink now! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views