Premier protein shakes

coll26
on 1/19/15 7:32 am
VSG on 01/30/15

i wanted to order some of these , flavor suggestions, or any other shake suggestions! Currently in preop phase and mixing whey protein, love the chocolate but vanilla is boring! Looking for a good strawberry, thanks!

TexasTerritory
on 1/19/15 7:36 am
VSG on 07/22/13
I love the chocolate only. The vanilla was gagging. I'm allergic to strawberries.

Melanielw
on 1/19/15 7:59 am
VSG on 01/21/15

I use the chocolate and vanilla premier protein shakes and they are born good. I havent had the strawberry though. 

susan88
on 1/19/15 8:03 am
VSG on 08/08/14 with

They sell them at Costco and Sams club and Wal-mart.  Costco currently has them on special at $5 off per case.  I like all three flavors. The chocolate is best on its own and the vanilla makes a great creamer for your coffee.  The strawberry makes a great smoothie blend with a few fresh berries and yogurt.  the strawberry is a bit sweet and is more of a dessert to me.  If you like strawberry flavor then you will likely like this one. 

Good luck to you.

Nicki08
on 1/19/15 8:23 am
VSG on 09/15/14

I just bought 4packs at Walgreens for 5.99...

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 1/19/15 8:38 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Try adding a tablespoon of sugar free dry pudding mix to any shake.  They have flavors like cheesecake, pistachio, banana cream.  I would use a Premier Protein shake and mix it in my Ninja with about three ice cubes and the tablespoon of pudding mix to my shakes to change up the flavors.  You can also add PB2.  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

AndreasJourney
on 1/19/15 8:40 am

I am super picky about my protein drinks. My favorite is Isopure Dutch Chocolate powder mix. 

I just tried "Pure Protein" vanilla cream and am really enjoying it. Both were recommended by my NUT but the Isopure is a little higher in calories - I usually only do 1/2 a serving. 

linison
on 1/19/15 9:03 am
VSG on 10/13/14 with

I like all three flavored. I mix the vanilla with coffee or chai tea, and a splash of SF Torani syrup in peppermint or hazelnut. I don't tolerate the strawberry ones as well post-op, but I did like them. I sometimes cut the shakes with a cup of almond or coconut milk if I want to take the edge off the sweetness.

MegZorar
on 1/19/15 10:05 am

They only sell the chocolate where I shop. I don't lovvvve it with a capital "L" but it's pretty decent in terms of taste. What I do absolutely love is the 30g of protein per shake. Plus it's pre-made, so just grab and go.

It's my go-to drink and I have at least one every day.

TallBadger2015
on 1/19/15 10:52 am

The chocolate is definitely my go to flavor.  I did not like the strawberry one very much.  I also have a container of Body Fortress Whey Isolate (chocolate) that I mix with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.