The scale finally moved!

Beth Of Fletchair
on 4/16/15 3:41 am
with

I just went through a 45 day stall.  I played by the rules and I didn't fret too much the first few weeks, but it sure gets boring when nothing really happens.  Then, finally, today the scale moved!  In the mean time I went down another clothing size.

So....don't panic when you slow down.  Just keep going!

Tracy D.
on 4/16/15 3:55 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Good job, Beth! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Pamela M.
on 4/16/15 4:52 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

Some of my stalls have lasted so long that I quit counting the days; however, for no apparent reason the scale always starts moving downward again.  If you stick to your plan, you WILL make progress . . . just don't fret too much when the scale isn't moving like you want it to.  It's a lifestyle . . . . no sprinting for me . . . . just everyday trying to make healthy choices.  Feeling great!

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Kathy S.
on 4/16/15 5:02 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

WooHoo, we are doing the Happy Dance!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Luvmygs
on 4/16/15 5:24 am
VSG on 12/04/14

So glad to hear this, I'm on day 28 and still nothing. But I have lost inches in the mean time. I'm ok with that too! Congratulations to you Beth.

Beth Of Fletchair
on 4/16/15 5:42 am
with

Thanks guys!  I think it's difficult because I was so used to the high of hitting the numbers every week.

FWTX131
on 4/16/15 5:56 am - Fort Worth, TX
VSG on 10/22/14

Thank you for posting this...I'm not alone.  I've been on a 21 day stall.  It must be normal the closer you get to the goal weight.

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/16/15 8:35 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I've had to resort to meditation to keep me from going postal when the number on the scale doesn't move enough to keep me happy.  In my rational mind, I realize that my body can't hold onto this weight forever considering what I'm feeding it.  But damn, it's so annoying.

Today I fit into a smaller size pair of jeans so I know the fat is going SOMEWHERE in the universe and not clinging to my fat ass forever.

Congrats Beth!  Thanks for reminding me that IT WILL HAPPEN.  Maybe I need a mantra. 

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/16/15 9:37 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hip Hip Hooray! You stuck with it & it's paying off. I needed to remind myself too sometimes when the scale doesn't move. Keep on going, just keep on going,  yeah that could be my new mantra. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 4 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 4 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 189 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 276 views