I do terrible with eating on the weekends

sleeve_scholar
on 5/12/15 7:49 am
VSG on 03/09/15

This is an interesting concept and I do consider myself to be a planner. I will have try this out and see how it goes, thanks for the tip.

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -- Jim Rohn

poplargreys
on 5/11/15 8:17 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

I am the same way right now, on workdays I have my schedule all worked out and stay on top of my meals and liquids. Days off I struggle more, since I am often running errand after errand and I don't always plan ahead for meals, though I always get my liquids in. Skipping meals was one of my worst habits before surgery, but back then I could pack away an entire days' worth of calories in a single meal. Can't do that any more, so it's something that I am really working on changing. I don't think you're off track, since you are aware of what you are doing, so you and I both just need more work on establishing good habits so that our bodies get what they need.

sleeve_scholar
on 5/12/15 7:53 am
VSG on 03/09/15

Yes indeed, days off and all the free time on my hands hasn't been going well. I am super busy on the weekends and can go basically the entire day without eating, but I do feel physical effects of not eating for such a long time. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone and yes, my awareness early on is something I plan to help mode better habits so that I'm successful on this journey. All the best to you as well.

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -- Jim Rohn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 289 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 341 views