Whatcha eating today VSGers...Thursday!!

GooseGirl
on 6/4/15 6:53 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Good morning all. I hope the day is starting off well for everyone. Is anyone else looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? Somehow yesterday I got my days confused and since then I have been impatiently waiting for the weekend. 

B: Steel cut oatmeal & Protein shake (pre/post workout)

L: Cheese Enchilada & 1 oz fajita meat (last of the leftovers)

S: Beef Jerky & Cheese Stick

D: Sloppy Joe meat and 2 oz grapes

S: Protein Shake (I will probably add this to up the protein count)

W&V: On track but I need to focus on water. I have been slacking in the afternoon 

E: Walked 5 miles this morning. 

psren13
on 6/4/15 7:31 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

b:  protein shake w/ pb2

l:  boiled egg, dannon light and fit greek yogurt

d:  not sure yet

s:  maybe

w:  going good

v:  this evening

e:  physical therapy this afternoon 

This is the best I can do for right now.  Have a great day

GooseGirl
on 6/4/15 9:59 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

As someone who does physical therapy, i definitely think it qualifies as exercise :) Your post sounded a little bit discouraged, I hope things are going ok for you. Your tracker shows you have made great progress; keep your chin up. Have a good one!

JoeyJo
on 6/4/15 1:10 am, edited 6/4/15 3:15 am - NJ

B:  Lemon Quest bar

L:   Roast turkey with steamed asparagus (3 mins. in microwave) -Not tired of it even though I've had this every day for lunch this week after buying asparagus at Costco.

S:  Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt (toasted coconut)

D:  Leftover rotisserie chicken and

S:  Something from one of the local pubs after softball, probably grilled shrimp or part of a slice of thin-crust pizza, depending on the pub

W:  ahead of schedule

V:  on track

E: Softball game + lots of walking

cappy11448
on 6/4/15 8:20 am

Yes, This has been a hard week for me, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  I had another sleepless night with a binge of cashews and a glass of wine, so I'm not too happy with myself right now.  I need to "let go" at the job I am leaving at the end of the month.  I know it is no longer my responsibility, but when you see others violating values that are important to you in the organization, its hard to let it be.  But I have to let go...  I know I'll get thru it, but its not fun.

Breakfast - salmon

lunch - chicken and broccoli au gratin

Lunch2 - hamburger with cheddar and broccoli slaw

Dinner - pulled pork and sauted spinach or maybe skip and have humus and crackers for a snack tonight...

vitamins -on track

water - ok

exercise - recumbent bike

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

GooseGirl
on 6/4/15 10:07 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I struggle a lot with effectively managing work stress as well. I can say that all the exercise that I am doing right now seems to be helping me cope with it a little bit better. That plus adding meditation seems to be helping me quiet my mind a bit. Even with that help I still struggle a lot. I don't envy you trying to let go. It is incredibly difficult. Feel free to use us to vent if you need to do so. 

rumpole6
on 6/4/15 9:02 am

I am always looking forward to the weekend but I don't think it will really every get there until Thursday or so.

B: Turkey Sausage patties, Pepper Jack Cheese, Coffee Creamer

L: leftover stirfry beef and veg, blueberries for dessert  or snack if no room.

S: Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.

D: Tuna salad, cheddar, either baby carrots or triscuits.

E: on track

V: on track

W on track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

MAchick
on 6/4/15 6:21 am, edited 6/4/15 10:06 am
VSG on 01/27/14

I feel like I'm always on/off with my eating, and not sure how to get ON for good. On the other hand, it is easy for me to usually get back on the wagon, though. I know I've put myself into maintenance, and now I'm struggling to get back into weight loss mode to get down to 155lbs. I feel like it will never happen! I'm in a lot of physical pain lately, so trying not to comfort myself with food, rather nourish my body to help heal. I splurged and bought myself a big bag of mini sweet peppers, because I absolutely love them. I just got done making a crustless quiche for meals, with a little ham, cheddar cheese, onion, and sliced peppers.

B: Dannon light n fit Greek peach yogurt, iced coffee (not together)

L: Trader Joe's smoked turkey breast slices

S: 1/4 ham/pepper/onion quiche

S: pork rinds

D: leftover skirt steak with fried onions over salad with feta cheese

GooseGirl
on 6/4/15 8:05 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I'm so sorry that you are in a lot of physical pain. I find that can be very draining. The crustless quiche sounds quite yummy. I hope that it helps you get back on track. 

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/4/15 3:32 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

B:  Premier Protein chocolate shake with a shot of Miralax

L:  Crack slaw

S:  Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake Greek yogurt

D:  Crack slaw

S:  Pickles

W/V:  On schedule

E:  30 minute (1.36 miles) at lunch, 2-3 mile walk later this evening.  Last night I found myself actually running with C2K5.  The knee needs a day off from the heavy pounding.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views