My fitness pal logs

xray_girl
on 6/19/15 5:43 pm

I have seen people offering to review food logs for suggestions on possible dietary change to improve weight loss but I have a question.  It never allows me to post mine because it says my calories intake is too low.  I'm wondering how any other post wls person would be able to view my log? 

Kiwideb
on 6/19/15 5:47 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

I've noticed in the app I can set my calories goal very low - I can't online. Or was it vice versa? 

Try adjust that way and see if it lets you share? 

Mary Gee
on 6/19/15 7:41 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I enter my food, and when I press Complete This Entry, I also get the message about calories being too low.  But, the diary does post.  You have to check your settings to see whom you have allowed to view your diary - it can be set to private, friends only, or everyone.  If your diary is set to Everyone, people have to enter your user name to get to your profile and food log.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Bufflehead
on 6/20/15 12:15 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

To make your daily diary post to your newsfeed, you just need to make it go over 1,000 calories for the day. So, if you are actually at 800 calories for the day, go to the "Quick Add Tools" and add in 200 calories. Click complete diary. Then go back to your diary and take the 200 calories out.

justpete
on 6/20/15 3:12 pm
VSG on 04/02/13

jsut give them a link to your journal and make it public or friends. whether it shows up in your feed or not doesnt really matter (they will probably miss it there anyway!)

HW: 407   Final Appointment : 376   Pre-op Diet Start: 367   SW: 350 (Apr2/2013) Add me on MFP

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views