Who has a "pet name" for their sleeve?!!

akindofmagick
on 6/21/15 8:12 am - MD

just curious if anyone has a pet name for their sleeve, one that can be used amongst the family, but that outsiders not in the know are maybe not so likely to twig on. ???  For example my sister has called her belly (tiny as it is) "Pucci" or "Poochie" for decades. But "Sleevie" just isn't working for me!!  Thanks!!

update:  came home in a driving rainstorm last night at 10 PM in a taxi. that for shower it was the best shower of my entire life!

I've been fat, and I've been thin - and thin is better.  

There is a better way. --Alaine of Lyndar 
--------------------------
HW: 234. SW: 228 (18 June 2015). GW: 137. Specs: 50ish, 5'4"

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/21/15 9:51 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I never thought of naming my sleeve but I do call my lady parts my punani or my kitty kat, or my vajayjay. Along with calling my breasts, my girls. I don't have any kids but when I mention that my girls have stopped vacationing down south & moved down there instead, people know what I'm talking about. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

mickeymantle
on 6/21/15 12:52 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

BEANY BECAUSE WHEN i SEEN  the xray from the leak test it looked like a fava bean

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

sds0029
on 6/21/15 1:34 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

My new tummy is Callalilly who just turned 5 months on Friday. 

I saw naming on this forum and my friends always ask how Callalilly is going.  

TexasTerritory
on 6/21/15 4:24 pm
VSG on 07/22/13
I never named my tummy pre-op and don't have a name for it post-op. My family knows of my surgery and are very accomadating.

grayC
on 6/21/15 5:55 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Although the I haven't referred to it as such 

in a loonnnngggg time

it is TEENY-TINY TUBATINI...

if it was acting up 

TUBATINI-REX!!!!

linison
on 6/22/15 5:57 am
VSG on 10/13/14 with

I name stuff, and my sleeve definitely has a mind of its own. I call her Stevie. :)

psychoticparrot
on 6/22/15 5:59 am

I don't have a pet name for my sleeve, but I recently saw a poster's nickname -- Sleevie Wonder. I'm pretty sure he won't mind if you use it as a pet name!

Let's see ... The Sleevinator (Hasta la vista, fat!), The Little Tube That Could, Slinky. I call mine "my buddy" because the two of us make a great team.

psychoticparrot