Bone spur and Spine out of alignment

rhon1017
on 6/22/15 11:13 am - Gastonia, NC

The Chiropractor reviewed my xrays with me today.  I could really see how bad my spine was curving before he pointed it out.  Then he showed me bone spurs.  He said that I was probably right, I've have the bone spurs for years, but the fat kept them dormant.  Now that I've lost weight, by body is having to readjust in all areas.

So I had a great massage, electrodes and 3 adjustments.  I go back Wednesday and Friday for the same thing.  Hopefully by Friday I will have some relief.

BTW:  DOWN 2 POUNDS AFTER STALLING FOR A WEEK!! YAY ME.

VSG on 04-08-15, Weight Day of Surgery 219, M1-15 lbs, M2-17 lbs, M3-10 lbs; M4-6

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/22/15 12:42 pm

I use chiropractor..a lot ..but a lot of them are there to make money for them first. 

as we age - we get bone spurs, and our spine get twisted, on and off. 

I do benefit from adjustment I get mine often. - But be aware of their selling practices...   A good adjustment can be fast and it does not need to cost a lot of money...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Hislady
on 6/22/15 1:40 pm - Vancouver, WA

Shady alert!!!! Hala is correct and this one sounds shady if he wants you back that soon and that often. Unless you were in a car accident or a bad fall you shouldn't need that much work so often. Maybe another treatment in a week to make sure it stayed adjusted as sometimes it will work its way out again but that sounds like someone looking to bill insurance for lots o' bucks or you for a bunch of money. I bet if it is insurance once you reach the end of payments all of a sudden you will no longer need adjustments. There are 2 kinds of chiropractors 1. Real honest to goodness doctors who are concerned with your well being first and 2. Strip mall adjusters who are just looking at $$$. Just be careful and watch out for this one.