so off track I'm scared

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/15 7:07 pm

When I look over the past 3 wks, I have just taken care of my husband, filled in for everyone who asked me, run this program and that I'm beyond exhausted. I came here to get may self back on track, so many nights I don't eat at all. Just too much going on. this sat. will be the end of the madness and I am going to take my life back, get back on a healthy eating plan and do want I need to do. No excuses,  sorry everyone in my life, this is about ME NOW. DONE.

Luisa728
on 9/15/15 7:25 pm

It has to be about you!! Your family has to understand. This surgery is no joke. I still have 5 days before I get mine but from all the feedback I've gotten I know you have to committed to the diet even way after surgery. It's a life changer! You have to focus on you!! I wish you the best of luck on getting back on track! I know you can do it! :)

Luisa

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/15 5:15 am

thank you, I made the commitment starting with breakfast right now. I made a decision to change my life in feb. I put everyone else first. No more. thank you for your comment. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/15 5:20 am

This support group will be my focus  3x per week. What have I been hiding from. Myself! No more. I'm in it to win it. I'm gonna learn to say NO to everyone else without guilt or shame. I matter.. yes I am important.

Luisa728
on 9/16/15 7:52 am

Yes you are!!! No one is more important than you are to yourself!! I'm proud of you for starting to take back your life! You GOT THIS!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/15 5:32 pm

thank you so much

diane S.
on 9/15/15 8:48 pm

sorry for your struggles.  time for you to be first. check in here often. you matter.  your weight loss is important - as important as all this other stuff.  find easy meals for you.  good luck.  we all care.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/15 5:17 am

thank you, I have not checked in bc I simply honestly haven't had time. I'm making time for me now. Thank you for your comment. Help me everyone with encouragement. thanks

Scott S.
on 9/16/15 7:52 am - TX

Go back to basics!  That's what I do when I feel crappy.

Whenever I know I have something coming up (like surgery for a family member), I go to protein shakes.  I can get one on every corner.  While they are not made equal, for me, I would rather give up an extra 100 calories on a shake, then pcik at things that will not help me.

Another thing I started doing under my NUT's guidance is juice cleansing.  With little ones, the snacking is not good.  When I came back from summer vacaction, I juice clenased after my weight number went somewhere I didn't need it to go.  That helped me with cravings.

Other than that...... Pick yourself up and get going!  myfitnesspal.com is great for tracking food.  

Scott

VSG: 8/8/13 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 9/16/15 1:19 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Juice cleansing is a load of bunk. Your kidneys already "cleanse" your system, you don't need any particular food for that. Plus juice is nothing more than sugar and carbs, which we need to stay away from.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 460 views