Whatcha Eating Today VSGers?? Monday

wyo_sarah
on 12/14/15 9:05 am

I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too. My son had a music concert. The YouTube video isn't up yet, but if you'd like to check out one of his previous concerts you can google him. "Forrest Dike TNT" was last years spring concert. He was 8.

B: chicken, green chili, cheese and a scrambled egg 

L: light and fit Greek yogurt with granola

D: leftover pulled pork

I'm having a hard time not snacking and making good food choices with all the holiday choices. I'm going to do better today and just take it one day at a time.

W & V: on track

E: probably not today

Next???

cappy11448
on 12/14/15 9:34 am

I spent the morning Christmas shopping with my daughter.  Had a great time, and pretty much finished my shopping.  We ended our shopping in front of the cheesecake factory.  My birthday was about 6 weeks ago, and I've been saving my birthday cake treat for a piece of cheesecake, and today was the day.  So the calorie count is out the window today.  But that's ok... as long as it doesn't become a habit!

breakfast - hamburger with cheddar cheese about 1/3 of a piece of kalua and coffee cheesecake.

lunch - chicken with sundried tomatoes

Dinner - chicken and broccoli and more cheesecake

vitamins - on track

water - good

exercise - lots of shopping!

Have a good day, everyone.

Carol

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

wyo_sarah
on 12/14/15 10:46 am

Yum!

JoeyJo
on 12/14/15 9:45 am - NJ

B- Lemon Quest bar

L- Packet of ranch Tuna Creations spread on raw, sweet orange pepper

S- Light & Fit Greek yogurt, toasted coconut vanilla and possibly a small orange if I'm hungry

D- Grilled chicken with Alfredo sauce and steamed mixed veggies -- making pasta Alfredo with grilled chicken for the family, I will pick out the grilled chicken for my dinner.

S- a small orange and maybe a few cashews.  I have to cut out the after-dinner snacking so I will probably fix some decaf coffee with sugarfree pumpkin spice creamer.

W & V- on track

E- Overslept, gotta get moving tonight... instead of snacking!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views