almost 4 months ago...

KansasPrincess
on 2/9/16 2:56 pm - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

i got my amazing sleeve. sometimes i hate that i had it done bc i cant eat lol then i look at the scale and its moved 55.5 pounds since surgery and a total of 90.5 since i started my pre op on august 24th 2015. i can almost cross my legs. my knee high boots are getting too big. my ring size is now normal. i love that im starting to be "normal".

Mandyymariee92
on 2/9/16 3:17 pm
VSG on 03/28/16

Congrats!! I bet you feel amazing!

KansasPrincess
on 2/9/16 3:41 pm - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

starting to feel pretty darn amazing!!! so close to 100 pounds I can hear it whispering my name.. ashlee... ashlee... ashlee.... lol

sjgirl123
on 2/9/16 4:35 pm
VSG on 01/26/16

My dream is to hit that first hundred pounds I can't wait either! Congrats your doing awesome, you inspire me!

KansasPrincess
on 2/10/16 8:03 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

thank you . you will get there. I just wanna see a 100 pound loss. im not at even 6 months yet. and im almost there. we will all get there in due time

L. 68
on 2/9/16 7:04 pm

Keep up the good work i love to read success stories   ...  i cant wait to go under lol  my family thinks im nuts i love going to sleep and waking up and everything is done..  i will not do anything semi sleeping or valium whatever that thing is just to relax you no way doc thank you but no thank you i'd rather be ... lolol  

Yup everytime you get discourage about what or how much you cant eat hop on the scale or go clothes shopping that would remind you how well you are doing..

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/16 5:41 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

WOOHOO!! So happy for you!!! I cant wait for this!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work!! 

L. 68
on 2/9/16 7:10 pm

Hi Sugar whats your story r u getting sleeve from band revision too..   I am  scheduled for March 1st. Just waiting for approval.  scheduled my pre testing clearance and my visit with the dietician.  both are the week before surgery.  i dont have to do liquid diet for 2 weeks....sooooo  im eating everything because my band is not filled ...they will be removing it and doing sleeve at the same time.  how are you doing while waiting for your date... i brought a couple of books from amazon straight to my kindel so i can read one of the books is advertised on this site.   

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 2/13/16 7:41 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

Do they always empty the band before surgery?

L. 68
on 2/13/16 7:48 am

im not sure mine is unfilled because of my acid reflux heartburn issue  so he actually unfilled it since January 11 when i went for my revision consult i figured too if he unloosen it i would have to take my nexium and tums at such a tremendous amount like i had been and gues what i dont..  i may take them now like every 3 days which means its healing up whatever it is which is good by the time i wnet to get my barium swallow and upper GI everything looked good and thats why he is going to do both at one time.  i just came back from getting my blod work and chest xray (part of pre-op) all i have left is my nutrition appt on the 22 and a visit with my pcp for clearance and that is on the 24th ..  YEAHHHHH. 

Why did you ask about unfilling the sleeve is yours filled.  

" Beauty is Pain"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views