Abdominal pain. 6 months post op

Laura R.
on 3/29/16 11:43 am

Hello!

Im curious if anyone has experienced the same issues I am going through. I am almost 6 months post op, take an acid reducer every day, and stick to my plan pretty well. I have lost 70 lbs so far.

for about two months I have been experiencing  an uncomfortable feeling under my Lower left ribs. Mostly while driving or in a sitting position. It feels like there is something stuck under my rib. Very uncomfortable. So I went to my surgeon and he sent me for a CT scan last week. Still waiting on those results. 

Then on Sunday I began having bad pain in my lower abdomin. Like horrible gas pains would feel, but it's not gas. I took milk of magnesia and cleaned my system out but I'm still in pain. It's pretty sensitive even to the touch. 

I called the Dr again this morning and I'm waiting on a call back, but I thought I'd ask you all of you had an input?

Thanks!

Laura

luvmypuggies
on 3/29/16 8:19 pm

I have no idea what this is, but I hope you got a call back from your doctor and that he/she is being helpful.  It doesn't sound like typical normal stuff, so I'd be pestering my doc or maybe even going to urgent care if the doc is not being responsive.  Good luck, and I hope you're feeling better!

Most Active