Isopur?

Kathy2852
on 4/1/16 10:35 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

where can. Fond Isopure?nmu surgeon wants me to drink that. 

happyteacher
on 4/1/16 10:53 am

Gnc, Vitaminworld- most any vitamin type store. Amazon has it online also, Netrition.com... lots of places. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

L. 68
on 4/1/16 1:06 pm

Hi Kathy,  when  i had the band i got it from vitamin world you can get it by the case.  I P M'd you.  Long story.. 

So were they able to do the sleeve .  i read that the band was so bad that they had to remove part of your stomach.... Isnt that what they are going to do anyway.  

How are you feeling now...

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 4/2/16 7:25 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

my stomach was so messed up from the band that they could not do the sleeve. I have to heal and go back again. But now my husband is totally against it. This has been very painful and this morning the ncision was dranng everywhere!  What a horrible smell   My husband had to clean the incision, he bedding and the floor, as all as me  I don't know if gong throgh all this again s worth it  to get the sleeve.

L. 68
on 4/2/16 2:41 pm

So sorry to hear that damn.  i know your upset .  did it not show on your barium swallow.  I heard that they dont know what it looks like even from an xray until the they go in..How long did they say you are to heal before getting the sleeve?

" Beauty is Pain"

Kathy2852
on 4/2/16 5:04 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16

The upper GI loved totally normal. Still dranng and my temp went up to 101.5. I am watching it. This always happens to me after surgery. If call the dr he will admit me.   Am no ready to go back!

L. 68
on 4/2/16 6:19 pm

omg   kathy im so sorry to hear this.  do you just take tylenol for the fever ?  but you say this happens to you all the time after surgery that your temp goes up like this ?  omg  ?  i know you are so upset about not getting the sleeve done...  So what when  you woke up he said it wasn't done.  ??    how long did he say til sleeve surgery??  and do you want to do it..  You said you dont know if you want to go through this for the sleeve are you giving up or are you going to do something else??/  

Im so sorry....  how do you feel and do you still have to do the liquid diet and the mushie and soft or no....??/

" Beauty is Pain"

Hislady
on 4/2/16 6:56 pm - Vancouver, WA

If the infection gets in your blood stream it can kill you I would much rather be re-admitted than dead myself. I know too many people who nearly died from band erosion because of infection, it can easily be that bad! Don't play around with your life!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views