New here! My intro and my YouTube Channel!

WatchKittyShrink
on 5/31/16 10:25 am
VSG on 06/15/16

Hello there! I am new to this website...well.....I've been looking as a creeper for some time now-but new as a MEMBER to this website as of today. 

I will be having a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy sometime in June/early July. My last step in my journey is to get an echo-cardiogram which I am doing tomorrow, so I thought this would be a good time to join and make some new friends who have already been through this journey or are pre-op like me.

Just a little about myself...I am 28 years old, 5 foot tall exactly, and I weigh 273 pounds. On my first Pre-Op appointment on April 28th I was 280 pounds, and the highest I have ever weighed is 285 pounds.

I've been doing the low carb/high protein diet recommended by the dietitian associated with my weight loss surgeon and have lost 7 pounds!

I am so excited to have my surgery and get started on getting my life back!

I do have a youtube channel to document my journey if you want to check it out. Also if you have a YT channel, please give me the link as I am obsessed with watching VSG stories on there lol.

My link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtbclFUCrNZ61AWiyuhIYzA   

So I guess this is just me saying HI! I hope to be very interactive on here...especially after my surgery when maybe I can offer advice for Pre-Ops!  

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/1/16 5:48 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Welcome! You can check my channel out here

Just had surgery 6 days ago

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180