Focusing on Me

mylastchance
on 6/5/16 6:20 pm

I am going to make sure I stay on track and win this weight gain I've had..... I have been on this site much more in the past couple of weeks.  Working with MyFitnessPal to log my food.  Making WLS recipes right and left to have on hand to keep me from straying.  I started really tracking things carefully on the 1st of June and following a better eating and drinking plan.  I have lost a total of 5 lbs since then.....I'm sure most is water weight and mentioned that on Friday in another post I did. I am hoping I am not past the water weight and am losing actual weight....though I'll accept any weight loss.  I have decided to try to get out early tomorrow morning for either a long brisk walk or a bike ride before it gets too hot.  We've been teetering right around the century mark and I hate it.  Well this is my story for today and I'm sticking to it...   Hope you all have a great day and hope you're all good losers.....hahahahaha...and that's in a good way....

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

cappy11448
on 6/6/16 5:59 am

It sounds like you are doing great.  Just keep to the plan and the weight will continue to fall.

I've been struggling for months to lose about 3 pounds that I gained last winter... its a challenge, but we know how to do it!

Carol

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

mylastchance
on 6/6/16 6:21 am

Hi, and happy Monday....I am working hard, and yes it is hard to get back in the groove.  It is 6 am,  I've been up for 2 hours....and am already cooking for the week.  I want to have my things at the ready so I don't get derailed easily.  I normally do my cooking on Sundays but it was so hot yesterday,  I put it off till this morning. 

I hope you have a great day and thanks for the post,  it is encouraging to have someone weigh in on things...hahahaha (weigh).....  I wish you the best and will be checking in to this site more and more for some good advice from other members.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 68 views