Pre surgical meeting

randi0516
on 6/7/16 4:56 pm

So I went to my surgeon tonight and he told me I haven't lost enough weight and if I can't lose 3-4 pounds by next week they will have to push off my surgery for another month! Yes I did admit I fell off the wagon, not because I was bored but because I figured I wasn't going to eat this again so might as well enjoy. When I started my journey I weighted 214 back in the end of January. I was told to slow down a bit around April because I was losing too fast. The lowest I got to was 196. I have gone down from a size 20 to a size 14(for pants). Thing is my surgery is scheduled for 2 weeks from today! Naturally, I have started my liquid diet today and overindulged last night and felt wicked bloated throughout the day today. When I got weighed today I weighed 203.6. I came home and went to the bathroom(TMI sorry) and after I weighed myself and I was at 202.4 (Yes I did weight myself before as well). I guess the point of this post is to vent because I don't have anyone else to blame but myself. I hope I can shed the weight he wants me to lose in time because I don't think I can wait another month I have been waiting long enough so I could accommodate my work. I want this surgery because I do slip and that will not give me the choice to slip up because if I do I will be ill.

Sorry for the rant, thanks for reading.

-Flo-
on 6/7/16 5:59 pm
DS on 04/11/16

If your on a liquid diet, I bet you will be fine. 

WatchKittyShrink
on 6/8/16 7:50 am
VSG on 06/15/16

I was going to say the same as the person *****plied above me...I think with the liquid diet you can achieve the needed weight loss!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 18 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 191 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 278 views