WAITING!

cmysix
on 7/19/16 10:08 am

Hello to ALL my new mentors, whether you like it or not! After being turned down by the INS Co. for not enuff weigh in's{they wouldn't tell us} I now have EVERYTHING DONE! and it is being submitted soon, My date is Sept 13{my lucky day} I guess I'm most worried about the liquid diet 7 days pre-op. any tips?  they better not turn me down again.

Kudzu
on 7/19/16 10:52 am
VSG on 07/28/16

Congratulations on your surgery date. I'm currently doing the liquids myself and one of my favorite things so far is sugar free ice pops. The sweet, fruitiness seems to stave off a hunger attack quite well. I have moments that I think I could chew through the wall. ;)

Blessings and great success to you. 

FuturePinUp
on 7/19/16 11:03 am

Hello and welcome to this awesome journey!

7 days? You're lucky! Mine was a full 2 weeks. 

Things that kept me sane were keeping to a very strict schedule. I sipped water all day, had my 4 protein shakes for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and late snack. For dinner I had reduced sodium broth, which made me feel a little like I was eating "real food" and typically a sugar-free pop or sugar-free pudding for dessert. During that time, I also made sure I didn't cook for others OR put myself around temptation. I basically sequestered myself for those two weeks and just left the house to go to work. It wasn't unbearable and I wanted the surgery so badly that it kept my motivation high.

Best of luck to you!!!

VSG: 06/24/15 // Age: 35 // Height: 5'10" // Lost so far: 190 lbs

HW: 348 (before 2 week pre-op diet) // SW: 326 // CW: 158

TT/Lipo & BL/BA: 07/21/17 with Dr. Reish (NYC) BL/BA Revision: 01/11/18 with Dr. Reish (NYC)

Unconventional Sleever & Low-Carb Lifer

LeapSecond
on 7/19/16 11:53 am - AR

Congratulations on your date!  7 days of liquid is not to bad in length.  My toughest days were 3-5. Hang in there you can do it.

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views