Advice PLEASE....

iDeserveThis
on 9/16/16 7:46 am, edited 9/16/16 8:47 am
VSG on 11/12/13

My surgery was 11/12/13... I gained this past year... about 20lbs... however, I never did reach my goal goal weight either. Started a version of BOT this week because I have 6 weeks before 2 family weddings and I would like to lose the 20 before then (and 40-50 altogether.) Any advice on the first 20? I know I have to go back to great eating habits and exercise but has anyone needed to lose 20 fast and was successful?  Any advice would be appreciated!       THANK YOU!      Karyn

wyo_sarah
on 9/16/16 8:09 am

I think, with appropriate eating and exercise it is reasonable to lose 3 pounds a week, which would put you darn close to that 20 pounds. I'm part of a Facebook support group. I'll send you a PM with more information.

Valerie G.
on 9/16/16 9:33 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Regain happens - it's totally normal, but yeah, back to dieting to lose that 20 lbs.  Perhaps a liquid diet if you're that desperate, or try intermittent fasting and low carb combined

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

iDeserveThis
on 9/16/16 9:40 am
VSG on 11/12/13

Thank you! I have been doing protein shakes all week... 3 drinks, lots of water and then a very low carb meal... haven't weighed yet, we'll see!