OMG, The Best Protein Shake Ever

Secrets224
on 9/20/16 9:51 am
VSG on 09/27/16

I LIVE for PREMIER PROTEIN Shakes! They are delicious! The only one I'm not crazy about is the caramel. It is just too sweet for me. But the other ones I love!!! I added peanut butter powder to the banana one and it was heavenly!!! :) My favorite is the strawberries and cream one or chocolate, ice cold.  Good luck on your surgery!!! I'm the day after you! Congratulations and good luck!!!! :) 

Surg. Date: 9/27/2016 VSG

HW: 334 * SW: 312 * CW: 188* GW: 175

*Mommy of 2 BEAUTIFUL little girls who make my life go round*

Elle B.
on 9/21/16 3:53 pm
VSG on 09/26/16

Thank you and Congratulations to you as well!...I'll be I'm touch

bandgirl
on 9/20/16 2:11 pm

I will have to try that, but I love my Isagenix shakes and I can get them all over the world they ship them to me.  Wow, you have surgery in 6 days woohoo soooo excited for you.

Elle B.
on 9/20/16 6:28 pm
VSG on 09/26/16

Thank you, I'm excited and nervous! 

Anita
on 9/20/16 9:18 pm

I haven't tried that one yet.....can't find them in my area. This morning for a change-up I took out a strawberry protein shake (when I've had them before they were too bland so I've kind of left them sitting on the shelf).....put it in my Magic Bullet with two frozen strawberries and blended it up............it was delish!!

Best of everything on your journey....we're all here waiting to welcome you to the Loser's Bench!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

bandgirl
on 9/21/16 6:19 am

My favorite is Pumpkin Spice shake I'm in heaven.

Eggface
on 9/21/16 9:21 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I love the Banana one on oatmeal... I need to make pudding out of it. If you haven't made Premier Pudding Jars http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2016/07/premi er-protein-shakes-5-unexpected.html you have to... post-op you will just want to ax the bottom "crust" layer till you are a little further along but those first few weeks I would have loved the pudding part.

The Caramel is my fav. 

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 196 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op