Miracle Noodles

Rachel B.
on 11/2/16 7:10 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Does anyone here use these?  I have some in my cabinet from a recent attempt at losing weight (prior to deciding to go back to my tool), and wanted to know if anyone is using them.  I'm thinking they might be good for when I feel hungry, but don't have a lot of calories left.  As long as I have my protein in...

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

White Dove
on 11/2/16 8:04 am - Warren, OH

They are fine to use.  They have no calories and no carbs.  Please let us know how you like them.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Rachel B.
on 11/2/16 9:21 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I like them, but there are a lot in a package.  I am going to see about how to store them so they don't dehydrate.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

White Dove
on 11/2/16 9:49 am - Warren, OH

I use a food saver to vacuum seal anything I don't use.  I have food saver canisters as well as the bags.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

emelar
on 11/2/16 8:21 am - TX

I use them, although not often.  They don't reheat well, and there's too much in a package to eat comfortably.  But, if I'm feeling particularly hungry, I prep a bag and some meat sauce.  They have a rice version that works well for beans, too.

Sai F.
on 11/2/16 6:07 pm
VSG on 09/02/16

I haven't used them but I use a similar product that I got on Amazon called Better than Noodles. I'm sure they are quite similar and I love them for those days that I'm pushing the calorie limit of a certain day, and I want something filling with no calories/carbs. I add them to Miso paste and it's yummy and filling.

Banded June 2009- Allergan 10mL AP-S

Revised to Sleeve in September 2016

happyteacher
on 11/3/16 5:04 pm

I did the Skinny Girlfredo recipe with them. I was not able to eat pasta for a while due to it messing with my blood sugar levels, so that totally scratched the pasta itch, and kept it low cal. Even better, it was super fast to make in my classroom for lunch. Just be sure to reaaaallly rinse them, and then get them patted bone dry. They then will lose the funky taste. Even my husband could tolerate these, and he is not normally one for this kind of thing.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 69 views