Lesson Learned

HippieDreads
on 11/25/16 5:42 am

I have consistantly been losing for the past week, a couple pounds a day. I'm down 10 pounds in 7 days. The day before Thanksgiving I did poorly with my water intake and woke up Thanksgiving day up one pound. I got back on my water intake and I woke up today two pounds down from the original weight or three pounds from the gain. I did good with Thanksgiving dinner. I ate 1 deviled egg, 1/2 cup of green bean cassarole, and less than one ounce of ham. Oh and I had sugar free jello. I'm so proud of myself for refraining from endulging. Today I am 212 lbs. I was 222 a week ago. How awesome is that. Today I'm starting my week of two shakes a day and one meal. Then back to eating. I'm so proud of myself you guys just don't even know. It feels so good to be losing again. It's been so long. I can't wait till I'm in wonderland. It will be a day to celebrate.

psychoticparrot
on 11/25/16 6:02 am

HippieDreads wrote: "I'm so proud of myself you guys just don't even know."

Oh but we do know, HD; we know very well. Keep us updated; we love hearing (and reliving) those special moments when a sleever just knows that the sleeve is making the previously impossible happen. 

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Rachel B.
on 11/25/16 6:24 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Gurlfriend, I SO know!  I had really bad insomnia this week and skipped two days at the gym because I only got 4 and 3&1/2 hours sleep.  I'm back up 2# since 3 days ago. Hey, but that's OK, cos it'll be gone next Wednesday!  You keep doin' what you're doin' and you'll keep shreddin' and sheddin'!!!  ROCK THAT SLEEVE!!!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 295 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views