Whatcha Eatin' Today? Monday, 5DEC16

Rachel B.
on 12/5/16 5:18 am, edited 12/5/16 6:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good Morning everyone!  I started off the day getting on the scale and seeing 215!

AM: Coffee with all the trimmings and added white chocolate protein once not scalding

B: red grapefruit

S: L&F Greek

L: Wonton soup if its still good

D: TJ's Citrus Chicken Salad

Water & Vites

May you all have a great day!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Gwen M.
on 12/5/16 5:26 am
VSG on 03/13/14

1: protein shake
2: quest bar
3: slow cooker sesame pork

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: rest day!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

rissa1224
on 12/5/16 5:45 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Congrats! What a way to start the week off!

I have not weighed myself. The weekends for me can suck. I had an off day the majority of the day yesterday. At least the boyfriend just told me he feels crappy and wants to eat better. He is not overweight or anything at all. If he wants to be text book weight he may  have to lose 15-20lbs at max but, hardly. Back to my grind today, but more softer foods.

B shake

L lemony chicken, pureed veggie soup

S if needed cottage cheese / or I have cold cut chicken slices with 1/2 slice of cheese in each. Just 2.

D Probably will do a shake and a yogurt

S im trying to avoid the snacks but I ran out of cheese sticks! Maybe some more cold cut chicken if needed, it has to be eaten before it goes bad.

Water on track!

cappy11448
on 12/5/16 8:09 am

Good morning, All.

I had a good weekend diet-wise, but it still is not showing on the scale.  I'm practicing patience.  I have to be burning fat eating only three small meals a day and a handful of nuts..  But I'll be happier when the scale agrees with me!  hehehe

breakfast - salmon - I always love my morning salmon.

lunch - Dijon lime chicken - one of my favorites, and its so healthy! 

dinner - pizza casserole - I made it and had a serving last night.  Boy, it is yummy.  Its a little higher in calories, but so tasty.

snack - my usual 1/4 cup of almonds

I hope you are all well and happy.  Its snowing here in Boston - beautiful.  I'm glad I can watch from the window while sipping my coffee wrapped in my blanket!

Carol

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

wyo_sarah
on 12/5/16 8:50 am

I didn't eat great this weekend. Luckily for me, the scale only goes up and down about 5 pounds. I need to make good choices today to make up for the weekend!

B: cheese and jerky and a couple crackers

L: leftover chicken and a few bites of potatoes 

D: beef pot roast

S: nuts or cheese if I need something

Gwen, that pork roast looks yummy! I'm going to give it a try.

yvonnef1964
on 12/5/16 9:13 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi there,

Im not happy with the scale this morning, im up higher than i ever been. I need to reign in my binge eating. At least i dont have the unmentionable food in the house. Hopefully I can stay strong when I go to the store this week.

B egg mcmuffin 

L cheeseburger 

D cream of chicken with peas concoction I made last night and brown rice 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

W & V on track

E hopefully i can do walk away the pounds today.

Have a great day 

heidikat72
on 12/5/16 9:36 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

Breakfast - cottage cheese

Snack - my own version of an iced skinny peppermint mocha - 4oz cold brew coffee concentrate, 8oz fairllife skim milk, and 2T skinny peppermint mocha syrup

Lunch - turkey tenderloin and a little roasted butternut squash with spinach

Dinner - same as lunch

another snack if needed - slightly warmed bread cheese (if you don't know what this is, look it up - there's no bread, it is heavenly but I limit myself to having it sparingly otherwise i could go way overboard with this stuff!)

liquids and vites on track

exercise - hitting the gym - didn't go at all last week ugh.

rissa1224
on 12/6/16 5:34 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Where do you get the Skinny Peppermint mocha syrup? Sounds delish. I have been addicted to the peppermint mocha everything at DD or Starbucks but, ive stopped cause its bad!

heidikat72
on 12/6/16 6:39 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

I think the brand is Jordans Skinny Syrups and I just happened to see it while at TJMaxx on Saturday. I've had reasonable luck in the past finding the sugar free coffee syrups there - you might find one or two bottles of one flavor not a real selection.

The best source I've found on line for the sugar free torani syrups is a site called webstaurant.com. It's really a restaurant supply site but they will ship to a residential address and you can order just one bottle of a single flavor. Their prices and shipping costs are pretty good and they have a great selection of sugar free flavors.

emelar
on 12/5/16 12:10 pm - TX

Morning - oatmeal, bacon and a latte

Afternoon - grilled skinless chicken breast and refried beans

Evening - leftovers from lunch and some yogurt

Exercise and vites - done

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 262 views