Whatcha Eatin' Today? Wednesday, 21DEC16

Rachel B.
on 12/21/16 6:20 am, edited 12/21/16 3:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Good morning, All.  I'm ready for a do-over this week.  Food and exercise has all been on track, but my weight hung at 211.9 for four days.  Then yesterday, I was diagnosed with shingles (I'm WAY too young for that.  THANX MOM!) and was put on Valtrex to try to stop it before the pain starts.  Still eating good.  Get up early to go to the gym this morning.  Scale says I'm up to 212.3.  *******O!!!!  (I have an Aria fitbit scale.  I named it 'Justice'.  I'm rethinking that name right now)

AM: Coffee my way

L: 70g Rotissarie Chicken Breast and 45g Cilantro Lime Quinoa

D: 1 slice 14" Papa John's Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza

Water & Vites on track

Have a good day all!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

rissa1224
on 12/21/16 6:39 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Sorry to hear about the Shingles! My eating last night was atrocious. Boo.

B shake in a coffee

L finally finishing the small amount of shepherds pie, hard boiled egg

Snacks if needed, yogurt, I have a full and also half, cold cuts

Dinner, no idea. itll be late. Working 10 hours. Then sitting in almost an hour of traffic because I live near a mall, and its Christmas week. Hopefully I will be better than last night. I have stayed away from the scale.

Exercise, cooking and if I can squeeze in baking a batch of cookies.

Liquids, on track.

Donna L.
on 12/21/16 6:48 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I continue my quest which I have called: Donna Don't Eat All The Things This Week.

Meal #1-2: Coffee today.  Feeling unwell and I don't feel like eating, so I won't.  Staying hydrated with loads of water.

Meal #3-4 later today: LC chipotle (meat, veg, guacamole only).

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Stacy_WLS
on 12/21/16 6:50 am

Don't let the daily fluctuations of the scale drive you mad.  It doesn't always make sense.  I'm sorry about that shingles.  That is a big bummer -- I hope it isn't too bad for you!

My husband had his surgery yesterday - it seems like it went well.  Today will be mostly walking the hospital halls with him, walking around the neighborhood for meals and hanging out in the hospital room.  

B - Chike

S - latte

L - prob Taco of some kind 

S - latte / nuts if I can find some

D - not sure maybe Sushi - lots in the area

E - walking.  I got ~15K steps yesterday

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Rachel B.
on 12/21/16 6:55 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

GOODIE FOR YOUR HUBBIE!!!!  Walkin' and fartin'!!!! 

I've been meaning to ask, what is 'chike'?

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Stacy_WLS
on 12/21/16 7:30 am

Chike is a coffee flavored protein shake.  I've had it everyday for over 3 years.  So GOOD!  You can get it from amazon.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

heidikat72
on 12/21/16 7:13 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

So today I'm meeting up with two guys I used to work with for lunch. One I haven't seen since the end of february and the other the end of march. So several months before my surgery (June 17th) and about 120lbs ago. Will be interesting to see if they notice the difference (they are guys so it's possible they won't or won't feel comfortable commenting to a female about a weight related matter). One knows I had the surgery since we've stayed in pretty regular email/text contact (in fact the two weeks post op Scott was texting/calling multiple times a day to make sure I was doing ok). And based on an email I had from the other one last July, I think Scott may have mentioned it - or at least that I had some sort of surgery. So should be interesting!

B: more little egg bites (I love have a stash of these in my freezer in different flavor combos - just take a couple out to thaw the night before and nuke for about 20 seconds in the morning). todays were sausage/peppers/onion/italian blend cheese

L: not entirely sure since I'm going out but I checked out the menu and am thinking i'll get the mushroom swiss chicken sandwich without the bun and give the fries to the guys

S: 1 oz almonds/my "skinny" soynog latte

D: more of the ground bison/beans/cheese concoction

emelar
on 12/21/16 8:13 am - TX

Good morning, all!

Morning - 1/2 Premier Protein drink, bacon, and a latte

Afternoon - salad of some sort with meat

Eveniing - broiled chicken breast and yogurt

Vites and exercise are done!

(deactivated member)
on 12/21/16 9:18 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Sorry to hear you have shingles.  Hoping you don't experience pain.  

B:  1/2 c. Kashi Go Lean, 1/2 c. low fat Greek Yogurt, 1/4 c. fresh raspberries

L:  Protein shake

D:  turkey meatballs (low carb), zucchini, sweet potato (2 TBSP)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 258 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 324 views