Whatcha Eatin' Today? Tuesday, 3JAN17

Gwen M.
on 1/3/17 7:32 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Between the rain and bed, I opted to skip running this morning.  Since I'm still recovering from a cold, this seemed like the wisest plan.  Plus, I'll be hauling everything out of my kitchen/dining room to get ready for the painters.  So no regrets :)

I'm posting meal plans to my food blog again, so you can check them out if you ever want to.  I also plan to get back to posting the recipes I cook from cookbooks, so if I ever don't link to a recipe here it's because it's from a cookbook and I haven't gotten it posted yet.  This is one of my goals for the year - getting back to my food blog.  

In an amusing thing, I had this really awesome home yoga practice in 2015 and then it fell apart in 2016 aside from the yoga I do to stretch after running.  So today I did a yoga class with my favorite yoga app that I haven't done in forever.  It's amazing how much I've improved since I started yoga.  This class has poses that I used to dread and now they're no problem at all.  Half boat?  Half shoulder stand?  Hell, even child's pose sucked for me because of my excess mass.  It's so wonderful when we're blindsided by these NSVs, isn't it? :D

1: protein shake
2: NOT A PROTEIN BAR OMG YAY - I've been at the movies for the last three days and protein bar lunch >> popcorn for lunch, but still, it'll be nice to have real food for lunch today.  I'll be having leftover salmon and lentils from Silver Diner.  Yum.  
3: bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken, sautéed asparagus

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: 30 minutes yoga (beginner combination)

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/17 8:05 am, edited 1/3/17 5:37 am
VSG on 10/31/16

It's a great day and gonna be an awesome year!  

B:  oatmeal, ricotta, cinnamon, vanilla

L:  pork chop, mashed caulflower

D:  meatloaf, veggie

S:  Javapro

30' Airdyne, 10 minutes ankle weights - PT  - Done

heidikat72
on 1/3/17 8:26 am - PA
VSG on 06/17/16

Officially back to work (although I had to work a couple hours last thursday and saturday). And for the first time in my adult life, not only did I NOT gain weight between Christmas and New Year's, I actually lost 2.6lbs that week!

Breakfast: Dannon light and fit greek - coconut vanilla (this may be my favorite flavor)

Lunch: lentil, ham and kale stew (first thing I made in my electric pressure cooker and it is delicious!)

Dinner: leftover lamb, blackeyed peas and collards from New Year's dinner. Very happy I did ok with the lamb - only eating a small amount at a time compared to other proteins because it is rather rich and filling.

Snack: sargento snack bites in garlic herb - 1 serving. coffee with fairlife skim milk.

Vites - on track, didn't do so great on these a few days over the holiday

Exercise - didn't do great on this over the holiday either but back at it as of yesterday, will hit the gym on the way home.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 1/3/17 9:47 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Hi all! I'm going to start checking in on the menu threads to hold myself accountable for the new year, here goes nothing.

B: Babybel gouda mini wheel

L: Boneless wings

D: Garlic chicken & veggies

S: Greek yogurt

Water: 40oz down

Vites: Check

Exercise: yoga video on my lunch break

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 1/3/17 11:18 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

B: four pieces homemade sweet pepper bacon

S: few bites of a chicken thigh

L: some bourbon salmon grilled last night

S: last few bites of a chicken thigh

D: probably some grilled chicken from meal prepping

Did 120 push ups between this morning and 1030am for a competition am in, and will be going to gym after work.

Had my coffee, a bottle of water and now a la croix. Vitamin patches last night.

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

wyo_sarah
on 1/3/17 1:38 pm

Hi! I have been absent for a while, but I need to get my head back in the game. I gained 5 lbs over the holidays and I still have 10 to lose that I gained over the summer! Suffering a bit from carb withdrawal today, but I'm working through it. It's too bad I love to bake so much. I made this amazing Jewish chocolate bread last weekend called babka. I have to stop doing that. My hubby is working on losing weight too so that will help.

B: salami and cheese

L: leftover steak (I know what you guys were saying about leftovers!) and some cheese

D: fajitas

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 164 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 440 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 462 views