Not even 2 weeks....

Readyjwc
on 2/3/17 5:18 pm
VSG on 01/05/17

Hi Everyone:

I just can't believe that in 12 days I've lost 10 lbs! I look at the scale with disbelief every single morning. It seems unreal. I keep thinking....it's just going to come right back on. I just can't get my head around it. Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled.

If this is a dream.....don't wake me up lol!

Jan

Height 5'4 Starting weight: 225 Surgery weight: 216 Goal Weight: 135 Surgery date: 1/23/17 Portsmouth, NH

The little engine that could.....

AggieMae
on 2/3/17 6:27 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

Isn't it exciting?

I spent almost 3 months following  a 1200 calorie diet and lost 3 pounds. Since WLS 3 months ago I have lost 45 pounds.

It's an amazing change. I think the real work comes when we hit our goals and start maintenance. I plan to remain aggressive! 

Babygotsleeved
on 2/5/17 4:48 am
VSG on 11/29/16

I totally understand! During my 6 month supervised diet I lost 7 lbs and all of it was muscle! At my 2 month visit I had lost 36 lbs since surgery with 28 lbs of fat gone! Amazing. Just amazing. 

We have to try to develop new, good habits during this 'honeymoon' stage because that's what we will need to keep the weight off.

Great job and keep working sister! :D

Dani_plussome
on 2/5/17 4:47 pm

Isn't weird. I know they tell you that the weight will drop off but it still shocks the hell out of me. I had my surgery on the 25th of January and I am down 20lbs so far. It is defiantly not what I expected. I also totally get the thinking it will just come back, that and I keep thinking water weight every time I weigh myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 276 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views