Vitamins

AshtonE727
on 2/27/17 7:31 pm
VSG on 03/07/17

What vitamins do I need to get for after my surgery? My surgeon didn't mention them today at my appointment. My mind was everywhere and didn't think about it. Surgery was going to be the 7th but has been pushed back till the 14th.

Anita
on 2/27/17 8:56 pm

check with your doctor and nutritionist. I use the PatchMD  multi's and Omega3s. Some people have been taking the calcium too. They are a bit pricey but since I have a really bad gag reflex, it's the best option for me. Also, by doing autoship every 60 days they give a 40% discount - you can also do 30 days, but by going for 60 days, it reduces my shipping costs.

best of everything for your big day....bummer that they moved you back, but it'll all be good!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

rachelp
on 3/1/17 8:34 am
VSG on 08/01/16

I take a woman's One a day multivitamin, B-12 dissolvable, calcium chews, and iron patch. My surgeon didn't really recommend anything so I got advice from people here.

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

Dani_plussome
on 3/1/17 8:58 pm

I was given the option of two. I went with the Bariatric Fusion, since no other vitamins are usually required to be taken with it. I take it two times a day two pill each time. For the first month I had to take one pill four times a day. it is a little chalky but not to bad.