It's been 7 years but feels like yesterday!

Sandra R.
on 8/8/17 9:48 pm

On August 31 of this month it will be my seventh year anniversary of my weight-loss surgery. It feels like it was just yesterday. I remember my husband and I heading to the hospital me being very cranky because I was starving and my surgery was until the mid afternoon. But I remember walking out of that hospital two days later a total different person.

How longs has it been since your surgery?

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 8/8/17 9:59 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

Congratulations to you!!! That is awesome !!

Sandra R.
on 8/8/17 10:07 pm

Thank you!!!

Theduffman27
on 8/9/17 4:05 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Congrats - I will be 3 years in November. I seem to be doing well, I am lighter today than I was last year at this point, I feel I have a good process in place that works for me and am always within 5 pounds of my maintenance weight. Do you still have challenges today or have your changes become easier and the norm ?

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/17 7:19 am
VSG on 03/28/17

Congrats! Have you been maintaining at goal? How hard do you find maintenance?

Stacy160
on 8/9/17 8:30 am

7 1/2 years for me, and I'm checking in for some motivation and inspiration. Not quite ready to post about myself and my current status/goals -- again -- but it's good to see some other old-timers still hanging out here, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the discussions, sharing some long-term knowledge, and getting excited with the pre-op and new sleevers! :)

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
ShirlAus
on 8/9/17 2:41 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Im a newbie only 6 weeks out but absolutely no regrets - best decision I have made

Congratulations on 7 years :)

Shirley

Most Active