Where are all the old friends I had made on here

psren13
on 6/28/19 10:56 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

I was just looking over my "friends" list and clicked on a lot of the pics. No one has posted anything recently.. I'm terrible at it myself. Had my VSG March 2015, never made it to goal, did get down from 269 (277) to 172.. Doctor told me to stop the protein shakes and work on increasing my protein in other ways. Well, guess I didn't do it right..I have regained about 30lbs over the past couple of years. Have tried to get my head into the space it needs to be in, then just throw up my hands and kick myself because I didn't last two days.. Arrgghhhhh... So anyway, I am making my self accountable now..going to get serious now.. going to be really hard for me with all the stuff going on around me but that's life.. time to bite the bullet and get real.. but anyway, was seeing who all is still active here. If you have an inkling of remembering me, just post, let me know that you are still here to give me that "kick".. Thanks.. l

catwoman7
on 6/28/19 9:30 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I remember you! I lurked for at least a year before I started posting, so you might not remember ME, but I recognized your picture right away!!

the VSG menu thread seems to have died recently, but the RNY one is still active. I find that really helpful for keeping my head in the game - so come on over if you're so inclined. There are a handful of sleevers who are regulars on there.

Most Active