Recent Posts

writingmom72
on 7/12/11 6:35 am - NC
Topic: RE: OMG! My surgery date is August 9th!
Yeah, now you see how I feel, huh? LOL. Good luck. I hope everything goes well for you.
CSAL
on 7/12/11 5:51 am - Canada
Topic: RE: SURGERY AFTER 65
Hi, I am 63 and have a date for Aug 17.
My stomache is in a knot and butterflies since I got that date. I am scared but excited and have much the same questions as you.
Good Luck and lets keep in touch.

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 12:49 am
Topic: i have a date!
 My bypass will take place on the 5th August! :D 

Started the pre op today, so hard! :( 

monicapena
on 7/12/11 12:06 am - OH
Topic: RE: Yay!! I have a date!!
LOL,  that's a good one. A date with a stranger. I'll have to remember that one. Yes, isn't it something what we have to go though, but you did it and now you're here. GRATS. Best wishes to you.

Monica from OH
Date set: August 12th
monicapena
on 7/11/11 11:58 pm - OH
Topic: RE: OMG! My surgery date is August 9th!
Isnt it something all you have to go through. But you did it and now your here.  I just got my date set for August 12th so I understand  the feelings your having, (nervous and excited).  So good luck to you. Take care

Monica in OH
monicapena
on 7/11/11 11:50 pm - OH
Topic: RE: SURGERY AFTER 65
Hello,   Your never to old to change your life. I wish you the best and hope this will fix some of your health issues and live a much healthier longer life. I'm only 53 and need this so that I can have a lung transplant, so I totally understand were your coming from. My date is set for August 12. Take care

Monica
monicapena
on 7/11/11 11:36 pm - OH
Topic: Call me Happy

The Big day has been set for August 12 ! All advise is welcomed.

SanGambler
on 7/9/11 7:10 am - St Cloud, FL
 I am so happy for you as well I have a friend from back home doing hers on Monday and its been so nice talking to her about are feelings no one knows but all of us OH ppl and others who are going threw this I even got my nuts paper work today ugh how they make a person feel with there words kinda hit me to heart but thats there job...
amarie319
on 7/9/11 5:21 am - Cicero, NY
My date is August 3rd so I know just how you're feeling. I'm scared, nervous, excited, anxious and petrified all at the same time!!
jenysez1
on 7/7/11 9:24 am - LA
well my drs soonst was the 11th, he will be on vacation the first week of Aug (how dare he get to go on vacation...lol)  Congrats!!!
Jenny

Most Active
Recent Topics
Eetore, are you around?
Jennifer D. · 0 replies · 665 views
Healing Process
jennifer W. · 2 replies · 1047 views
Surgery Date Next Monday!
emma M. · 1 replies · 950 views