Tuesday WLS express

George T.
on 5/4/09 8:20 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Good morning all.  It is a wonderful day, my son starts his new job this morning.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 5/4/09 9:11 pm - somewhere
WOOOOHOOOO George!  That is good news!

Praise God!

Life is tough, but my God is TOUGHER
"There is more to life than increasing its speed.? Gandhi
The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot  Do....

377/331/198/175 Highest/WLS/Current/Goal

Lynnette S.
on 5/4/09 11:28 pm - Whitesboro, TX

Congrats to your son George! Glad that it worked out for him.

Hugs,

Lynnette

Michelle S.
on 5/4/09 8:27 pm - Burkburnett, TX

Good Morning My TMB Family,

Not really sure what I want to say this morning.  I think I will do all liquids today and see if it makes a difference with the scale tomorrow.  I am getting tired of walking everyday and trying to be careful what I eat (although the carb monster has a tight hold) and my scale is slowly creeping upwords.  Scares the living CRAP out of me!  My biggest fear is that I will put all that weight back on.  Ok I dont want to complain cause it is all my own fault anyway.  Not to much to do today.  Eric has a doctors appt this afternoon and I think that is it.  Oh I am planning to walk.  Prayers for those in need this morning especially Lynette, Mark, Liz, and all the unspoken.  Have a blessed day.  Love you guys.  Michelle

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 8:46 pm
I've been trying not to complain to much either Michelle, just know you are NOT alone.  The physical part sucks raw eggs, the mental part is very frightening. 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 8:48 pm - Burleson, TX
actually, sometimes the mental part sometimes sucks eggs too...just sayin'..

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 8:53 pm
True, true well I've said it, admitted it know it's time to get off my ass and do something about it. 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Michelle S.
on 5/4/09 9:16 pm - Burkburnett, TX
I never in a million years thought that loosing weight could cause so much s**t going around in my head.  I guess we all have the fear of gaining all that weight back, but my biggest fear is that I wont have the will power to stop and that I will just keep gaining and gaining and gaining...well you get the picture.  It seems the further out I get the more dareing I get.  I have not done chocolet or any sweets, but a little bread here and there, a few crackers and it all adds up.  I guess I just need to be more careful about what I eat.  Thanks all for you concerns.  I will be ok.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 8:46 pm - Burleson, TX
MICHELLE-you know better...to "do liquids" to give your tummy a break is one thing...to use it for weight loss is totally something else....yes-it MAY make a difference in that scale TOMORROW...and be right back there the day after--with extra friends....Just keep doing WHAT YOU KNOW TO DO and TRY not to let that damn box tell you how worthy you are. I, for one, find you to be VERY, VERY worthy!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Michelle S.
on 5/4/09 9:20 pm - Burkburnett, TX
Thanks Gina.  I knew at some point today I would get this post from you and I needed to read it and hear it from YOU!  Believe it or not every time I get on the scale I remind myself that it does not rule my life and that it is just a box. Today is a new day and I can start fresh today and I WILL!  I know I cant do all liquids but will just be careful about what I eat.  Thanks again.  You are so loved.  Michelle

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views