Tuesday WLS express

Kathy B.
on 5/5/09 1:26 am - TX
Steph,  I had discussed  with Lynette about doing that swap thing. I know you have seen it on Ophra and on the news. It is really big on the west coast and the New York area. It is where you bring items to the swap party and you swap out things for the things that you want.  You actually I think some of them have play money that they use. (it sure would be all those fees you have at on Ebay and stuff) Their are many diff. ways it can be done. You get to pick the amount of items to take with you that you actually leave with or, you are given a certain amount of tokens at the dorr that you have items for etc...
I told Lynette that if she wanted to spear head it and if it looked like we had a lot of people wanting to do it,, we could do it at my house because a lot more people live closer to me than in the Sherman Denison area...We could just set up the upstair area as the swap area.  Hopefully we will be doing it in the next month or so..

Smile, it increases your face value.

Loralea
on 5/5/09 1:54 am - Trophy Club, TX
you know we could always use my house....just sayin' 

Loralea
285 / 250 / 164 / 142
(2 mos. pre-op / surgery date / current / goal)

My Message to You -- shared by Loralea   http://blog.loralea.com

ttambo
on 5/5/09 1:49 am - Galveston, TX
Quick hop on - I read too much instead of posting and now I'm running LATE!!

Headed out for a repeat EGD at Univ Gen Hosp this morning - DD # 2 is dropping me off and lil sis is picking me up after work.  I'm scheduled for 1pm but he was running 2-3 hours behindf last time so........I'm crabby, thirsty, hungry and wanna just get 'er done!!  My friend that housed me after Ike is letting me use her house as a "half way house" ROFL.....it's half way between the Med Center and Galv in Friendswood.

Prayers and hugs for all of you dealing with aging parental units....I KNOW where you are coming from and it's not easy!!!

Prayers for Debra and Mark and a small kick in the tush for Debra.....TAKE YOUR VITAMINS, DAMMIT!!!

Love you all!!!!!  {{{{HUGS}}}} for everyone else [yes, KathyB, that's you too!!!!!!]  ROFLMAO

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views