Tuesday WLS express

Alissa A.
on 5/4/09 7:41 pm - Keller, TX
Its terrific Tuesday! ALL ABOARD!
jwinrrtx
on 5/4/09 7:53 pm - Round Rock, TX

Morning Alissa & everyone!  Up early--YAY.  Yesterday was not fun sleeping till 5:30 & then having to go into the office. I have to go again today--at least I won't feel rushed.  Set a not so great tone for the whole day, not to mention it was Monday! LOL  Hopefully after today I won't have to go in for a while.

Nothing really going on in my world.  Things are quiet & boring which is a good thing.

Y'all have a great day!!!!

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Alissa A.
on 5/4/09 7:56 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! Its another supposedly rainy day in the neighborhood. I don't much care for rain, esp if I have to drive in it. Oh well!
I ate total crap yesterday- need to fix that today for sure.
Just a few more weeks left of school for Chris and he's ready! He said yesterday he was so tired of school and I told him everyone was, even the teachers.
Just saw a quote from Erma Bombeck- "If you can laugh at it, you can live with it." I like that. Another one I saw was "When life gives you lemons, you made lemonade. I have several stands." lol. That one cracked me up. Not sure who said that.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 5/4/09 8:19 pm - somewhere
Another one I saw was "When life gives you lemons, you made lemonade. I have several stands." lol. That one cracked me up. Not sure who said that.

looking at Liz's siggy, I'm thinking she might have.... LOL

Life is tough, but my God is TOUGHER
"There is more to life than increasing its speed.? Gandhi
The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot  Do....

377/331/198/175 Highest/WLS/Current/Goal

Susan T.
on 5/4/09 8:58 pm - Waco, TX

ROFL Karen.  I was thinking about Liz's signature line when I read that too!!!  GMTA!!

Susan   Cheeleader Jump 

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/4/09 10:53 pm
Girl, you knowi i have a whole FLEET of those damn stands lately lol

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 5/4/09 8:16 pm, edited 5/4/09 8:19 pm - somewhere

Good Morning Train!

WOOOHOOO for Tuesdays!   I don't know why I'm wooohoooing, I just wanted to stay snuggled up in bed so bad... but I drug my butt out and now I'm at my desk waiting for time to leave..... LOL

Yesterday I found the little jars to put my sleepy stuff in, now I've got to find some time to get it mixed up and to ya'll.... I'd like to get it out so ya'll can take it to Liz during the RYD.....

Prayers are going out to all that need them!

I was reading on the internet yesterday that Yusuf Islam (AKA Cat Stevens) had a new album out.... so I just had to go look and I found an oldie that I love, so here's The First Cut is the Deepest.....

I would have given you all of my heart
but there's someone who's torn it apart
and she's taking almost all that I've got
but if you want, I'll try to love again
baby I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest, baby I know
The first cut is the deepest
'cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know

I still want you by my side
just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
cause I'm sure gonna give you a try
and if you want, I'll try to love again
but baby, I'll try to love again, but I know

'Cause when it comes to being lucky she's cursed
when it comes to lovin' me she's worst
but when it comes to being loved she's first
that's how I know

Life is tough, but my God is TOUGHER
"There is more to life than increasing its speed.? Gandhi
The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot  Do....

377/331/198/175 Highest/WLS/Current/Goal

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 8:41 pm - Burleson, TX
KAREN-yep-we knew him when he was plain old "Cat"...great song

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Laura P.
on 5/4/09 8:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning..... again!  Well, at least I'm on the right side of the dirt!  Can't find fault with that!

I found out last night that I have an interview for Writer/Editor position in San Diego, CA.  With money so tight, they are going to phone interview me and it's tomorrow afternoon.  Keep your fingers crossed!  You know what they say, when one door closes, another one opens!  You just need to keep your eyes open for the doors!  I like the quote from the movie Connie and Carla, "Life is like a patio door, you never know which one is open, until you walk into the glass!"  Or something like that!  LOL!  So true!!

Got my Loofah and other gourds in last night.  Planted more radishes and added carrots and lettuce to my garden. I think I got the worms that were eating my cauliflower and collards.  There's new growth on them so that looks good!  I need to start harvesting the collards and cooking them!  Otherwise the leaves will get tough, and we don't want that!  Therese likes that we can go out and get radishes to eat!  Can you tell that's her favorite?  LOL!  I may need to plant some more of them for her.

Well, better get into the shower and get to work.  Remember your vitamins, drink plenty of fluids, and proteing first!  Have a great day!  Love ya!

Initial surgery 2006-Highest weight 305 - got down to 180
Having revision surgery soon!
Current 265 / Goal 180
"We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for me when I walk by!"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 8:40 pm - Burleson, TX
LAURA-Congrats on the interview..will keep my chicken blood in the ziplock, to keep it fresh. I've only been to San Diego once, but recall it being a very pretty city-very green--much prettier than New Orleans...Good Luck!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 43 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views