New Multivitamin!

TexasPrincess08
on 1/2/15 1:21 am
VSG on 09/15/14

So I was at Costco this morning and stumbled upon something awesome a multi you put in your water! How cool is that we have to get our water in anyway and why not have vitamins in it! It's a once a day and I'm pretty positive it has everything we need. I also bought some sugar free calcium chews and a bottle of d3 soft gels. Time to get back on the wagon with my vitamins and protein shakes got 2 cases of premier protein shakes since they were on sale at Costco. Vanilla is the bomb and I'm loving the strawberries and cream

joatsaint
on 1/2/15 1:26 am - TX

Thanks for the tip. I've been trying some multi vitamin tablets that include whole food concentrates. They are hard to swallow and I have to take 3 of them, but I do feel like I have a little more energy throughout the day. With my old generic multi, I didn't seem to notice if I took them or skipped a day.

Free ebook - The Top 10 Weight Loss Surgery Fears and How to Kick Their Butt!

Check out my Youtube channel where I answer your Most Frequently Asked Questions.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Frankensleeve/videos

TexasPrincess08
on 1/2/15 1:29 am
VSG on 09/15/14

The multi is called Eco drink

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/2/15 3:06 pm - OH

I looked the Eco Drink up on the manufacturer's website.  Unfortunately, it has only 50% of many of the vitamins/minerals, which means that someone with a VSG or RNY  would need to use 4 of them a day to get the 200% that the ASMBS says we need (and then would be getting 400% of other things). You would be better served to find a Vitamin that is better balanced so you only need two doses per day.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

mickeymantle
on 1/2/15 1:32 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

does that drink have all the vits and minerals , gummies are low on everything and no  iron so I wounder what these have in them best to have then checked by your nut 

the calcium  chews in the gold foil pack at Costco are the wrong type of calcium  you need calcium citrate not calcium carbonate

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

TexasPrincess08
on 1/2/15 1:35 am
VSG on 09/15/14

Mine are in silver foil

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/2/15 3:07 pm - OH

No, it doesn't.  See my reply with link to the manufacturer's website, above.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

56sunShine14
on 1/2/15 3:23 am

I am pre-op but need multi's as well as 4 calcium citrates a day. They are all HORSE pills! Took me several weeks but I can swallow them if I cut them in halves now.

All posts that I make on this site, any forum, are a result in my having experience and caring for anyone having to go through life as an obese person. If you have medical issues, please see your doctor for medical advice.

Karen

JMD45369
on 1/2/15 3:28 am - PA

Hi,

Regarding those vitamins, what is the brand name?  Also, which brand name shakes to you like?

I am having the sleeve surgery in February...but am getting a bit anxous about the process.  So, any motivation is great!

Thanks much.

JMD

TexasPrincess08
on 1/2/15 5:17 am
VSG on 09/15/14

The multi is Eco drink and the others are Kirkland Costco brand