Recent Posts

Mbecks
on 10/1/18 10:31 pm
Topic: CA insurance opinions

Hey guys! I recently switched jobs and no longer have insurance through my work. I have been looking into individual plans with my main goal being VSG. Just wondering if I can get some opinions and info about the processes you went through and how you felt about the support offered to you through the insurance company. Also pre-approval process info. I previously had United Healthcare and I thought they had a great program but since I have a choice I would love to hear what you think! Especially if you recently got surgery/approval or are going through it right now! Also if anybody has gone through a similar situation I'd love to hear all about it. Thanks!

jendkopp
on 7/25/18 10:04 am
Topic: RE: Denial - Appeal - Lindstrom

any updates? I'm considering using Lindstrom

Mary F.
on 7/6/18 11:24 pm - East Windsor, NJ
Topic: RE: Non-compliance and revision denial

I was denied revision because I was too compliant I guess.... Got to goal and maintained for 11 years when the stupid band failed me and slipped. Insurance won't revise due to low because of compliance LOL, go figure

Now I've gained 35 pounds in 4 months since band removal

Julie83854
on 4/25/18 12:25 am
Topic: RE: BCBS Fed Employee Insurance - How long did you have to wait for your approval on your revision?

Hello,

did you have any denials along the way? I have Highmark BCBS and am seeking a bypass after my band had to be removed. I was told some dx code from testing for lapband failure or the band removal itself triggers my "one per lifetime bariatric benefit" as used!?! I didn't have this insurance when I got my band.

any info helpful,

thanks!

julie

Julie83854
on 4/25/18 12:12 am
Topic: RE: 1 surgery per lifetime

Hello. Were you succesful in getting lepband to another surgery with your insurance?

thanks,

julie

ANGEL5843
on 4/10/18 10:37 pm
Topic: RE: Louisiana Medicaid, how do I get started?

Call your medicaid provider and ask what doctors they network with that accept them and they will give you name and numbers for example i have louisiana healthcare connection there are two doctors that accept them call both and se what their requirements are more than likely you will have to have a referral from your Primary doctor.

brttnyj89
on 4/9/18 5:28 pm
Topic: Denial - Appeal - Lindstrom

So, I know that I keep posting about this but I'm desperate to find someone who has used Lindstrom. I was denied by insurance company with a peer to peer. My doctor only does peer to peers, and not appeals. So now I am stuck doing it. I contacted Kelley Friday and spoke with her. She made me incredibly hopeful. The basis for my denial was there was no mechanical failure of the band. Kelley suggested I see a Gastroenterologist. I made the appointment as soon as she suggested it. Went today for a consultation and barium swallow. My barium swallow showed reflux, which I knew I had. However it showed that the bad was positioned correctly. Has anyone else been in this situation.

Angiebaby73
on 3/15/18 10:50 pm
Topic: RE: Loan options besides care credit

I know this is an old post, but try centerra.

PeggyEllis
on 3/8/18 10:23 pm
Topic: RE: Question About Insurance Information on Paperwork

Since you are under your stepfathers insurance coverage, you need to fill his information.

PeggyEllis
on 3/8/18 10:21 pm
Topic: RE: united healthcare

This is a very common situaion that you face while getting the insurance. You will need to submit all the medical records this, is mandatory for any insurance provider. You will have to show your medical bills, they need proof on paper. You can switch your insurance provider and get the additional info from experts, who can guide you perfectlyto get best plan with required coverage. The data of the insurance is maintained along with the claim history, it can be retrieved by the insurance providers.

Most Active