Recent Posts

Mommieryan
on 1/16/23 3:31 pm
Topic: RE: IEHP Approved me! I have a date

Hi Megan,

I know its been quite some time since you posted this but can you please tell me more about having to fight for your approval through IEHP? I'm just starting the process with them & any tips or info that could help things go smoothly for me would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Zachary66
on 11/25/22 1:07 pm
Topic: RE: Self pay and being asked for Insurance "run through"???

Personal insurance should be reviewed with your employer and insurer. If you prefer to run through insurance, you can self-pay and negotiate alternative possibilities with the firm.

Sadiecat
on 7/2/22 8:12 pm
Topic: Bcbs MA/ TJ Maxx employee

Just a question regarding wait time requirements. My insurance through my work, TJMaxx says I need to go through a bariatric program for 12 months!!!!!!!!! Curious if anyone else has had to deal with this????

amjohnson1979
on 9/24/21 10:52 am
Topic: RE: Appealing Panniculectomy Denial

Judy b. I got denied for a pannukectomy and would like an example of the letter of appeal. Would you please send to [email protected]?

thank you so much

Hockeymom87
on 9/11/21 2:18 pm
DS on 03/17/19
Topic: How can my insurance to pay for my skin removal surgery

My insurance will not pay for my excess skin that hang down to my knees it hard for me to walk, i use weight 650 lbs.

Hockeymom87
on 7/27/21 2:36 pm
DS on 03/17/19
Topic: My insurance will not pay for my excess skin that hang down to my knees

I don't know why My insurance will not pay for my excess skin that hang down to my knees it hard for me to walk.

Ladyjj45
on 5/23/21 6:09 am
VSG on 03/13/13
Topic: Having 2 Insurances

I recently got approved for a panni,but I really wanted a TT,but really cant afford $7000 right now to pay extra for that.My secondary ins denied it but my primary approved the panni.With that being said is there a way to try to get it covered under prinary or appeal the secondary to approve it?I know some dont cover cause cosmetic but I have seen and heard some to cover it.

Vala85
on 5/14/21 8:15 pm
VSG on 01/15/20

Can someone please help me with putting together appeal letter for a panniculectomy. I was denied last month and really need help.

Troyg66
on 4/5/21 10:42 am
Topic: RE: Recent approval with Cigna?

I called them 2 weeks ago, and they told me it was just the deductible I had to worry about. No approvals. But then again, I have had them refuse to pay everything else, from a tooth implant, to an RX from doc, after blood test. They just decide what and when they want to cover something.

Judys1985
on 10/26/20 2:29 pm
RNY on 12/19/18

Judy could you please email it to me as well? I'd truly appreciate any help in writing my appeal. Thank you.
[email protected]

Most Active