What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

mschwab
on 3/26/15 4:06 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Hello from sunny Portland.  Us west coasters are enjoying beautiful weather today.  Not a whole lot of plans for the weekend (yay!).  I have Pilates class in the morning, and then I will probably take a drive out to wine country to pick up wine from a wine club I belong to.  I haven't been very good at getting out there since I haven't been drinking since surgery (much), and now have a case waiting for me.  It's a beautiful drive. 

I stopped watching Idol years ago.  I just got tired of the negativity of the show from the judges.  I am boycotting of mean tv.  I like The Voice much better, but only catch the show occasionally.  

I am very excited.  I just booked a weekend trip to Las Vegas in June with a friend.  I got a good deal on the hotel and thought, what the heck.  It will be great to spend a couple of days by the pool (never thought I'd say something like that).  I also made reservations for Cirque du Soleil "Love" and a Golden Veil Body Wrap at the hotel Spa (staying at the Encore).  I love a good spa treatment, and will be a reward to myself for all of the progress I've made.

Time Since Surgery : 4 months

B:  1/2 english muffin and an egg

S:  Light and Fit Greek Yogurt - Blueberry

L:  Work meeting, so probably a salad

S:  1 oz dry roasted edamame

D:  Red and black bean chili

S:  1/2 c cottage cheese

W/V: In process

E:  Pilates

Totals (without lunch):  Calories 690, Carbs 79, Fat 18, Protein 55, Sugar 19

Have a great day everyone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

mamata2
on 3/26/15 4:32 am

I love VEGAS!  Your trip sounds like an awesome reward to yourself.  I wish we had "wine country" around here.  There are some small vineyards, but nothing fun to visit for the most part :(

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 293 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 326 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 281 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 447 views