What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 3/26/15 4:35 am

You are sweet to wish them luck!  I wish I was in Cali cheering them on! 

Daisydoo02
on 3/26/15 10:08 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

ohhh I have seen the Krave in the grocery stores and never thought to try it! Thanks ladies for the recommendation!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/15 10:44 pm

Funny how men love their toys. It is dreary here also. No snow thank goodness. 

I can't get into Idol. I did like the auditions though they are funny. I do like the Voice. I like Blake Shelton and Adam Levine. I don'****ch it all the time though.

B:Ham steak and cottage cheese with a bit of Pineapple

L:Chicken salad

S:Hard boiled egg

D:Salad with steak

S:Cheese stick

Vitamins are in and water is going down. 

TanyaRN
on 3/25/15 10:52 pm - Palm Bay, FL

Busy day here......daughter has GI apt in Orlando, which is 1 1/2 away and she has girl scout tonight.

B eggs and few bites of corn pancakes

Rest of the day is up in the air. Will prob go to the big mall in Orlando after apt, so will have lunch there

Used to be really into Idol but past few years, not as much. Not that I don't still like it, but more into crime shows like Criminal Minds, etc

TanyaRN
on 3/25/15 10:53 pm - Palm Bay, FL

1 1/2 hours drive away

karenp8
on 3/25/15 11:02 pm - Brighton, IL

I watch The Voice and love it! I could never get into Idol because I felt like that changed the vocalists so much that by the end they seemed like a different person. I like the voice because they seem to encourage individuality and there is less emphasis on "the look" and more on "the sound". I love the idea of the steals too that give deserving people a second chance with a new coach.

karenp8
on 3/25/15 11:11 pm - Brighton, IL

Dreary chilly day here in Illinois with a bit of rain. Post op almost 31 months and weight at 120 today. On track with fluids and vitamins so far. Exercise will be a walk with Lily this afternoon,30 minutes on the treadmill and at least 20 minutes on the bike. Here's the food plan: B1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L ham and beans D 31/2 oz t bone and 1/2 c Brussels sprouts S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a great day everyone!

AnnyBananny
on 3/25/15 11:27 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

It looks like it must be dreary EVERYWHERE today (Ok, Shannon, you're going to chime in from sunny SoCal and then I'll hate you a little...), this weather does not have me in the greatest mood, BUT the outgoing director isn't in today so I get the office to myself which is lovely. I also get to tell someone they're getting a raise today, super fun! Now she's also getting more work - but it's something she wants to take on, so it's all good.

Tonight my old staff is taking me out to do paint your own pottery and I'm super excited! It's "Ladies' Night" at the studio (gag), so you can BYOB which makes it extra fun. I'll have a little glass of wine and paint myself a something - maybe a new mug? I am looking forward to that even if I am in a funk this morning.

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: omelet made with Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and goat cheese

S: Somersaults

L: slow cooker turkey sloppy joe and a granola thing

S: a Chobani Flip

D & S: ??????????

TOTALS: Calories 699, Protein 51, Carbs 66, Fat 28

V/W: started - I'm really struggling with my liquids throughout the day in my new library - no water cooler means no refilling my bottle - I'll have to either get a second bottle to bring or a Brita or something...

E: another no go  but I'm giving myself some slack. While I do think the idea of "Monday" is a little dangerous, next week the outgoing director will actually GO and I'll be able to get into a real routine and that's just how it's going to be...trying to be kind to myself and just roll with things...

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

mamata2
on 3/26/15 12:10 am

Have you considered a bottle that filters itself?

Bobble Bottle

Emiepie
on 3/26/15 12:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Don't hate the Cali girls :) ! Here in the central valley we could use some rain! 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 275 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 441 views