What is everyone's calorie levels and protein gram levels at 10 months?

Gohopchick
on 9/30/15 5:35 pm - United Kingdom

I'm at 10 months, have been losing steadily, and then the last three weeks, nothing.  Just checking to see what other people's levels are....

NYMom222
on 9/30/15 6:14 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I don't count calories... but shoot for 80g minimum protein that usually includes a protein drink. Did that at 10 months, do that now. Protein forward, a little veg or salad... occasionally, some fruit or starchy carb. Plateaus happen, my only suggestion is sometimes we get in a rut with what we eat - change it up, up your protein and water a little and make sure you are getting some fat. We need that too.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

countrybella
on 9/30/15 11:07 pm, edited 10/1/15 4:40 am - Ashton, Canada

Sept. 19 will be my 10 month mark. I had a follow up with the dietician, nutritionist and nurse practitioner just last week and they said I am right on track. Keep in mind, everyone is different and every clinic has different expectations.

I am down 125 lbs. I am 5'11 and finally am within a normal BMI range.

My daily goals are as follows:

Calories 1200-1500

Protein 90-120g

Carbs 135g

Fat 33g

Sugar 30g

Sodium - not entirely sure, however, they have asked me to eat more due to low blood pressure.

I use My Fitness Pal religiously to keep track of everything.

I could do better taking my vitamins and minerals - it is a work in progress! I do pretty well most of the time, but sometimes, not so good at all.

Hope all is well and congratulations on your loss and journey :-)

Deby4fsu
on 10/1/15 6:25 am

Wow, are you sure about eating 135g carbs a day? My plan calls for 45g per day. About 15g carb per meal.

countrybella
on 10/1/15 8:06 am - Ashton, Canada

Yep! Sometimes I don't necessarily hit that, but that's what I am "allowed." Seems to be working okay! :-)

Like I mentioned above, everybody, and every clinic, is different.