What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

The Salty Hag
on 6/22/16 2:09 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Hope no coworkers were harmed today. ( unless they really deserved it...haha ) 

My cursing abilities are well-known, as is my tendency to suffer from road rage. 

QOTD: My secret jams: "P**** Control"  by Prince. "Hot In Here" by Nelly, and I love "Golddigger". There are also a slew of really terrible songs by a group called The Bloodhound Gang. The least offensive song is "The Bad Touch" Some of their songs are too much, but there are a few I've caught myself singing to...lol. 

Time since surgery: 3+ years

B: Made a low carb microwave muffin type thing this morning. Smeared cream cheese on it. Cheese stick followed.

L: took my boys out to lunch. Had a "meatball sub, minus the sub" The meatballs were HUGE. I had one, and some of the melted mozzarella cheese that covered it. Yum. Yum. Yum.

S: none today. Honestly, still full from lunch, and that was 4 hours ago! 

D: meatloaf for sure tonight. Haven't added recipe into MFP yet. 

Stats without dinner: 736 cals ( yikes ), 44 gr protein, 24 gr carbs, 50 gr fat

hydration: check

vites: check 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/16 2:19 pm

You are funny Audrey. I listen to the Ying Yang twins and 2 live crew some days. 

robinreinhardt
on 6/22/16 2:19 pm

AV,

Sorry your angry today. I feel your pain!

Time since surgery 18 month

B coffee and beans

L more beans

D coffee chicken few nuts

Have a great all,

R

BarbiKay
on 6/22/16 4:09 pm
RNY on 06/08/16

Greetings!  Today was a really big deal for me - 2 weeks out from my RNY, the first day for soft foods!  My Nut defines this as anything that can be easily cut with a plastic fork.

• Breakfast: a hard boiled egg, smooshed up with a drop of mayo and mustard, along with a small piece of lean turkey sausage.  17g protein!
  • Lunch: a small can of yummy sardines, with a bit of finely chopped red onion an cornichon.  18g protein!  Still tastes good 4 hours later, lol
  • Not sure for dinner yet - but I'll aim for 20g protein and then a protein shake later.
Most Active
Recent Topics