What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

peachpie
on 7/25/16 12:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hi Pouch Pals:

I scanned today's posts- busy times at work- but I needed a "me" break :-)

QOTD- first job was ride operator @ an amusement park. I operated the kiddie swings-- I used to get so annoyed about how crazy parents and horribly overprotective parents got over a ride most could walk faster than. 

Time since surgery: 14+ months

M1: Greek yogurt with granola/blueberries and raspberries

M2: 4oz tilapia, salad

m3: ?? 

m3: Quesadilla fillings

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Deanna798
on 7/25/16 2:43 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Hey guys, just a few minutes here before we head out for dinner.  I had an awesome time visiting with my uncle last night.  We got to Lake Lure this afternoon and hit the beach.  The hotel is awesome, and the mountains here are beautiful.

My food has gotten better as the vacation has gone on, mostly because we've been really busy and there hasn't been much time for snacking.  I think what I'm struggling with is keeping hydrated.  I was in the lake with my kids and got really dizzy, so I had to go lay on the beach towel.  I chugged my bottle of diet tea and I felt a bit better, but I came back to the room early to shower and hydrate while hubby and the kids stayed on the sand.

Breakfast this morning was turkey bacon and eggs

lunch was 3 wendy's chicken nuggets and a handful of french fries in the car on the way up to the hotel.  I just had a small handful of popcorn to tide me over until dinner, which I'm planning on having chicken parm, no pasta.  

Have a great rest of your day, everyone!

We are staying at the Inn where the filmed the moving Dirty Dancing.  We are staying in the Swayze Suite.  At first we just thought it would be a suite named after him, but learned when we got here that this is the actual suite that he stayed in during the filming.

That being said, Patrick Swayze pooped in this room:

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active